RayBar

May 12, 2020
Evo can add herself up to 10 traits. Druid and Crea can't do this thing to themselves with legal ways. You can always use cheats though, but that's it
I see...Now i somewhat regret not putting any points in gene potential in favour of other starting traits:HideThePain:.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I see...Now i somewhat regret not putting any points in gene potential in favour of other starting traits:HideThePain:.
Druid has no stat growth from genes no matter what. They get stronger exclusively from spending the skill points that they gain from levelling up and event-related buffs. Putting points on gene potential for the druid is only useful for breeding (not worth the points).

Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Druid has no stat growth from genes no matter what. They get stronger exclusively from spending the skill points that they gain from levelling up and event-related buffs. Putting points on gene potential for the druid is only useful for breeding (not worth the points).
Thanks for this info.It took me while to figure out the skill tree(Druid progression is much different from Orielo_O),in the dex tree there is an Adapt skill which I think can be used to learn traits. Are there any traits that will be beneficial on Druid?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for this info.It took me while to figure out the skill tree(Druid progression is much different from Orielo_O),in the dex tree there is an Adapt skill which I think can be used to learn traits. Are there any traits that will be beneficial on Druid?
I could be wrong, but I think Druid's adapt doesn't work on themselves, only on their seedlings. You "learn" genetic traits from other units but only in the sense that after you learn them you can put them on your seedlings, not that you can put them on yourself. Similarly, I Creation can only put it in units she created. Evolution is the only one that can put learned traits onto themselves I think.

• Sad

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I could be wrong, but I think Druid's adapt doesn't work on themselves, only on their seedlings. You "learn" genetic traits from other units but only in the sense that after you learn them you can put them on your seedlings, not that you can put them on yourself. Similarly, I Creation can only put it in units she created. Evolution is the only one that can put learned traits onto themselves I think.
1710299725310.gif
MFW I put all my points into trickster tree...for a skill that doesn't even do what I thought it would do:HideThePain:
I don't suppose there is a "respec" function?:HideThePain::HideThePain:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So,I have seen various posts on this thread about Xhana and how OP she is.....How do ppl build her? I know that she consumes others to gain 1 mana,which can then be used to lvl up her magic stat...........But that seems painstakingly long with how much Mana it uses plus 3CD,am I missing something here? was she nerfed or do I have to put a certain trait on her to ease this process?

Also,is it worth getting the 'Demon bond' passive given by Xhana and Avy? I did get it on my Oriel run but didn't get much use out of it because 30day limit.My current Druid run is 60 days,will he get any means to get past strength debuff inflicted by Demon Bond?

Thanks.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So,I have seen various posts on this thread about Xhana and how OP she is.....How do ppl build her? I know that she consumes others to gain 1 mana,which can then be used to lvl up her magic stat...........But that seems painstakingly long with how much Mana it uses plus 3CD,am I missing something here? was she nerfed or do I have to put a certain trait on her to ease this process?

Also,is it worth getting the 'Demon bond' passive given by Xhana and Avy? I did get it on my Oriel run but didn't get much use out of it because 30day limit.My current Druid run is 60 days,will he get any means to get past strength debuff inflicted by Demon Bond?

Thanks.
The "consume" ability from Xhana functions based off her magic, which means there's a bit of a feedback loop (the higher her magic is, the easier it is to land consume in battle, which then means it is even easier to continue increasing her magic). Once she can hit consume on enemies with full health, with some control + AP and mana restore support, it is not difficult to set her up to eat a lot of enemies in easy fights (e.g arena fights or using lure close to a portal relay for free mana restore in a low-level world).

It is slow but it is a reliable form of infinite growth, and the rest of her skills are also decent to make use of her very high magic (blink for positioning, ice path and flamestrike for multiple target strikes + some artifact like "world's end"), as far as "Uniques" go, this makes her pretty okay. Even if you are just playing casually without grinding it, using it once or twice every fight in a long playthrough adds up.

The "Demon bond" is obviously worthwhile if you plan on using both Xhana and Avy at all times, a toss-up if you plan on using only one of them, and awful if you don't want to use either of them. There is an armor artifact that disables all buffs and debuffs on the wearer, so you do have some flexibility and aren't completely fucked if you took the demon bond while not intending to use Avy and Xhana (just equip that armor on your MC if you got the demon bond but don't want to use Avy and Xhana to remove the debuff).

RayBar

May 12, 2020
The "consume" ability from Xhana functions based off her magic, which means there's a bit of a feedback loop (the higher her magic is, the easier it is to land consume in battle, which then means it is even easier to continue increasing her magic). Once she can hit consume on enemies with full health, with some control + AP and mana restore support, it is not difficult to set her up to eat a lot of enemies in easy fights (e.g arena fights or using lure close to a portal relay for free mana restore in a low-level world).

It is slow but it is a reliable form of infinite growth, and the rest of her skills are also decent to make use of her very high magic (blink for positioning, ice path and flamestrike for multiple target strikes + some artifact like "world's end"), as far as "Uniques" go, this makes her pretty okay. Even if you are just playing casually without grinding it, using it once or twice every fight in a long playthrough adds up.

The "Demon bond" is obviously worthwhile if you plan on using both Xhana and Avy at all times, a toss-up if you plan on using only one of them, and awful if you don't want to use either of them. There is an armor artifact that disables all buffs and debuffs on the wearer, so you do have some flexibility and aren't completely fucked if you took the demon bond while not intending to use Avy and Xhana (just equip that armor on your MC if you got the demon bond but don't want to use Avy and Xhana to remove the debuff).
Thanks for the detailed explanation brother. Much appreciated.
1710434668131.jpeg

Reactions: manscout

RayBar

May 12, 2020
1710775578105.jpeg
So.............Is the brothel Angel/Demon rewards bugged? They keep asking me to "show a better show":WaitWhat: even when I give "godly" performance..I checked the wiki and it says they give rewards by raising your prestige level,my level is already "Worshiped" so I can't increase it anymore.
Also,where can I check what essences I have on me? And is there a way to level-drain druid? I need some skill points but all my levels are 25.

Thanks.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 3455147
So.............Is the brothel Angel/Demon rewards bugged? They keep asking me to "show a better show":WaitWhat: even when I give "godly" performance..I checked the wiki and it says they give rewards by raising your prestige level,my level is already "Worshiped" so I can't increase it anymore.
Also,where can I check what essences I have on me? And is there a way to level-drain druid? I need some skill points but all my levels are 25.

Thanks.
You can't get all the angel and demon rewards in a single run, once you hit max brothel level that's it.

I cannot remember if you can check what essences you have anywhere.

You cannot level-drain the druid. You can squeeze 20 extra skill points from a unique event if you haven't yet (keep reading books in the library at night to interact with Castalia's assistant, when you get an event with a choice from it choose to "read" instead of having sex with her). Otherwise you need to start a new run to build your druid differently.

Only other possibility I can think of right now would be to beat an optional secret boss that is harder than most alternative and secret end challenges (during the exploration event where you can recruit Phy, choose to fight the giant instead and somehow manage to win, you gain 8 uses of an item that gives uncapped increases to max level to reach max level 33).

RayBar

May 12, 2020
You can't get all the angel and demon rewards in a single run, once you hit max brothel level that's it.

I cannot remember if you can check what essences you have anywhere.

You cannot level-drain the druid. You can squeeze 20 extra skill points from a unique event if you haven't yet (keep reading books in the library at night to interact with Castalia's assistant, when you get an event with a choice from it choose to "read" instead of having sex with her). Otherwise you need to start a new run to build your druid differently.

Only other possibility I can think of right now would be to beat an optional secret boss that is harder than most alternative and secret end challenges (during the exploration event where you can recruit Phy, choose to fight the giant instead and somehow manage to win, you gain 8 uses of an item that gives uncapped increases to max level to reach max level 33).
Oh! I get it now,I remember claiming 3 times from angel and 2 times from demon:FacePalm:.I already did the Library assist and giant-slaying,but I think those crystals don't work on druid because even thou his lvl cap increases his lvl doesn't rise above 25:unsure:.

Thanks for the help(y)

reuspppp

Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to cheat the amount of starting CP ?
so if you mean cheating by using cheat engine, I've looked into it by decompiling the code and it seems that everything is calculated from the placed stats, so no, the CPs are not cheatable that way because there is no CP memory value.

you could cheat by decompiling the code, editing it to give yourself more starting point, then recompiling it but it's a pain.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I didn't expect the 10 wave Observer boss fight and so wasn't prepared but it's alright. Have to use the Glow fly as battery pack for my mages halfway through and an unreasonable amount of Wisp was killed but it's alright

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
if someone is starting this and is using the unlockables file, what is the best male character for making a dominant spellsword kind of guy, or someone who can just do everything. i would also like to do as much content as possibble on one character in one freeplay run

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes