Port Rpgmv games to android

mmoktl2k10

Mar 8, 2021
You can try to play with JoiPlay. I think Treasure of Nadia will run smoothly with it .
Here is link.

Download all files in the link and install them.
Download pc version of game . Can be compressed version also.
Open JoiPlay and select Game.exe of the game.
It should work.
I no longer use Android port to play game . All Renpy games are compatible with it .
I use Joiplay, please help me about use save file of this game, i can't do it. Many thanks :)

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I use Joiplay, please help me about use save file of this game, i can't do it. Many thanks :)
You can not use save file? Did you allow Joiplay to access your internal storage? Probably issue is due to fact that Treasure of Nadia uses different save location in pc also. What I would suggest that play game little create a dummy save, exit Joiplay, search your internal storage for file with .rpgsave extension to get exact save location, alternatively join dev discord and ask there. Here is link

Reactions: mmoktl2k10

mmoktl2k10

Mar 8, 2021
You can not use save file? Did you allow Joiplay to access your internal storage? Probably issue is due to fact that Treasure of Nadia uses different save location in pc also. What I would suggest that play game little create a dummy save, exit Joiplay, search your internal storage for file with .rpgsave extension to get exact save location, alternatively join dev discord and ask there. Here is link
I try this, folder is www\save, i copy file save *.rpgsave then start playing from the beginning, thanks so much :)

Reactions: FireFunk

slivergun

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone here tried porting Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES by Ankoku Marimokan? I did try on Joiplay but it does not work. The game itself use RPGMaker MV but idk what went wrong. I tried porting other Marimo's game like Metal Edge and Signal Force 2 work with little issues. Anyone might be able to help on this one? Thanks.