Port Rpgmv games to android

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I am trying to port Farmers dream to Android. Every time I am generating apk and try to run it i am getting error "can not load audio/se/cursor2.m4a".
Can anybody help.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I found , maybe it's useful.
As far as I understand, there could be two different issues: the filename has at least one upper case character or the encoding settings are wrong.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I found , maybe it's useful.
As far as I understand, there could be two different issues: the filename has at least one upper case character or the encoding settings are wrong.
I got this . I have one more issue , The maps of a rpg mv game not get loaded in rpg maker mv only blank maps are there.I want to edit some part of game.

Kamipro

Jun 11, 2019
Can you port other games such as Treasure of Nadia? It's ported by one but the save files are not accessible and animation freezes. Is there anyway to make the game where it's smooth and the save datas are accessible via Android/data/folder?

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Can you port other games such as Treasure of Nadia? It's ported by one but the save files are not accessible and animation freezes. Is there anyway to make the game where it's smooth and the save datas are accessible via Android/data/folder?
I am not a Android Porter . I had tried just for fun. But I will try to port Treasure of Nadia.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Thanks for the effort man~
You can try to play with JoiPlay. I think Treasure of Nadia will run smoothly with it .
Here is link.

Download all files in the link and install them.
Download pc version of game . Can be compressed version also.
Open JoiPlay and select Game.exe of the game.
It should work.
I no longer use Android port to play game . All Renpy games are compatible with it .

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
You can try to play with JoiPlay. I think Treasure of Nadia will run smoothly with it .
Here is link.

Download all files in the link and install them.
Download pc version of game . Can be compressed version also.
Open JoiPlay and select Game.exe of the game.
It should work.
I no longer use Android port to play game . All Renpy games are compatible with it .
No files it says

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
No files it says
Can you give me detail?
You should download Treasure of nadia full or compressed . Extract it . Click on .exe file JoiPlay will detect it ( You need download latest version from play Store to use this feature).

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Can you give me detail?
You should download Treasure of nadia full or compressed . Extract it . Click on .exe file JoiPlay will detect it ( You need download latest version from play Store to use this feature).
Oh i get it

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It Support Farmers dream.
Hi,i use joiplay for others games and never have problem whit them,but whit FD cant see the text,and find this post on F95 by luck,maybe u know what or how can i fix that? Thx Screenshot_20201123-174708_JoiPlay.jpg

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Hi,i use joiplay for others games and never have problem whit them,but whit FD cant see the text,and find this post on F95 by luck,maybe u know what or how can i fix that? Thx View attachment 913111
I haven't played FD since version 12 . If you have issues try to clear cache of JoiPlay and RPGMaker plugin. If you still have issue I will suggest to join Joiplay server and ask specifically to developer.

Reactions: Chimba