Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Think Napster, assuming you don't know but honestly you probably do. I had to stop using "dark web" sources when I downloaded a Naruto episode, opened it up to watch and it was a chick sucking off a horse. Definitely not dattebayo! :HideThePain:

They don't call that bitch the "dark web" for no reason. Lol.
Ah, that was a filler episode then.

• Haha
Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Think Napster, assuming you don't know but honestly you probably do. I had to stop using "dark web" sources when I downloaded a Naruto episode, opened it up to watch and it was a chick sucking off a horse. Definitely not dattebayo! :HideThePain:

They don't call that bitch the "dark web" for no reason. Lol.
Ah, yes, the un-shown moment of American Dad that made me laugh the hardest.
"STAN RAPED IT AND IT WON'T RUN!"

livano

Dec 6, 2017
I do hope that along the monster cock trait we'll get both a visually larger cock and some mechanics and gameplay elements to support it. For example, a unique character (e.g. a strict university teacher/professor/principal or horse riding instructor) that could eventually be corrupted with the monster cock. Or during pick-up, interviewing or in some other event with random characters with size queen trait you could just skip/affect the dice roll by persuading them to try taking the biggest dick they've seen.

On other note, I can't seem to be able to trigger the store event where the lady comes asking for buying help. Has it been removed or is there some prequisite? I've entered and exited the store about a million times.

For talent search a couple of improvements: the ability to add a trait in exchange for more time spent searching and the ability to exclude a trait(s) or a body type, e.g. BBW.
Just repeating these from a year back :p Any thoughts on them?

Reactions: SikaNauta

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Just repeating these from a year back :p Any thoughts on them?
there are visually larger cocks for monster cocks.
theres a size queen trait for women, some extra chemistry when getting fuckd by big dicks.
no unique chars around that mechanic. i have to check but im pretty sure i've made that when picking chicks up you get some extra favor if mc have monster dick and chicks is a size queen. opposite effect if she's tight.
there is no unique text lines if that happens which would probably enhance the experience a bit. i'll add it soon.

shit never knew about the store event. noted it down and forgot forever. well it's fixed now.
I put a list at page 461 ;)

Edit: Mbmb, is there a chance to upload or link it to the front page, might make it easier for those who have hard times searching a looooong thread?
i dont have control over this

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
I put a list at page 461 ;)

Edit: Mbmb, is there a chance to upload or link it to the front page, might make it easier for those who have hard times searching a looooong thread?
Thank you, btw should I hired the special characters as staff or make them as models?

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Bug Report:

I had a few scenes posted to websites, 1 weeks worth to be exact. traveled to North Africa for a few days, then Italy, came back and none of my second weeks videos had gone through and my websites all were empty.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
Is there an Android version of the dev version or is it only available on PC?
there are always linux, win, mac and android for stable and dev version

Bug Report:

I had a few scenes posted to websites, 1 weeks worth to be exact. traveled to North Africa for a few days, then Italy, came back and none of my second weeks videos had gone through and my websites all were empty.
weird
was mc scheduled in week 2 movies while you were away? that would get them cancelled. as for why websites are empty i have no idea.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
weird
was mc scheduled in week 2 movies while you were away? that would get them cancelled. as for why websites are empty i have no idea.
Probably, but there was no cancel report. first place I looked. I also had a few solo scenes set that didnt go through.

4.10 star(s) 56 Votes