Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Question regarding staff.

Ive had this issue for a couple real life years, usually just suffer threw it though.

When I hire staff my requirements are that they have potential of at least 85, and that they "want(+2 Daily Happiness). Then when I hire them, i usually set their pay to the lowest tick of 'Happy'. So in my eyes they should each be getting at least 3 daily Happiness, +2 from job desire and +1 from Happy Pay.

But I still have some staff, not all, id guess 1/4 to 1/5 of my staff, mostly those who work in studios, get upset and quit.

Why? What am I missing.

Oh, and with the exception of the twins, i dont recruit girls who have negative happiness traits like glamorous or obnoxious. Not sure if that effects staff or not.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Also, i had one of my photo models on contract get sniped from me without the PA giving me a warning, and i didnt get a payout for it either.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Question regarding staff.

Ive had this issue for a couple real life years, usually just suffer threw it though.

When I hire staff my requirements are that they have potential of at least 85, and that they "want(+2 Daily Happiness). Then when I hire them, i usually set their pay to the lowest tick of 'Happy'. So in my eyes they should each be getting at least 3 daily Happiness, +2 from job desire and +1 from Happy Pay.

But I still have some staff, not all, id guess 1/4 to 1/5 of my staff, mostly those who work in studios, get upset and quit.

Why? What am I missing.

Oh, and with the exception of the twins, i dont recruit girls who have negative happiness traits like glamorous or obnoxious. Not sure if that effects staff or not.
I believe staff increase stats over time, hence why then they want raises.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
lol 5 or 6. im guessing now that my staff is entitled pricks who need short work weeks?
if everything is fine (no bad chicks) it's balanced for 3 per week on average pay (so happiness = indifferent)
anything else you have to increase happiness anyway you can. spa visits, investments, policies, ...
also "happy" pay isnt enough for 6 per week i'd say. maybe with everything else in place.

at least in newest version theres operation modes for studios that decrease hap penalties from chicks with bad traits. also pa policy that lowers it even more, so you can dedicate 1 studio to shoot with them only.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
if everything is fine (no bad chicks) it's balanced for 3 per week on average pay (so happiness = indifferent)
anything else you have to increase happiness anyway you can. spa visits, investments, policies, ...
also "happy" pay isnt enough for 6 per week i'd say. maybe with everything else in place.

at least in newest version theres operation modes for studios that decrease hap penalties from chicks with bad traits. also pa policy that lowers it even more, so you can dedicate 1 studio to shoot with them only.
Ive always done this but assigning girls to a group called "Room #" and assigning that group to corresponding room. so only 'Room 1' girls get scheduled in Room or Studio 1. Im just going to have to reduce the number of girls per group to like 4 then, and get 1 scene from each girl per week.

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Where do you get the newest version? i have 0.9h from patreon in Dec

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
Think Napster, assuming you don't know but honestly you probably do. I had to stop using "dark web" sources when I downloaded a Naruto episode, opened it up to watch and it was a chick sucking off a horse. Definitely not dattebayo! :HideThePain:

They don't call that bitch the "dark web" for no reason. Lol.
Ive heard of it, but honestly is something i should avoid so i dont download or look at the wrong stuff that will get me i trouble

Reactions: Benjamin Disraeli

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ive heard of it, but honestly is something i should avoid so i dont download or look at the wrong stuff that will get me i trouble
Using "dark web" sources in of themselves will not get you in trouble. The "dark web" is, from my understanding, essentially just direct Peer to Peer sharing. You're not liable to get in trouble just for downloading a file, however, they type of shit you can find on the "dark web" can be... shit you may not want to see. I've come across some fucked up shit that people are sharing. Beheadings. Beastiality. Pedophilia. Hell, years ago I saw a video of a dude mutilating his own Johnson (fucking why???). The dark web can be scary as fuck. Like, as fuck. Not a bad idea to stay away if you don't know what you're doing or what you're looking for or where to get it from.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
i was just kidding about the dark web
felt like a funny answer to me

you use tor network and can avoid the depraved stuff easily. i liked to read some schizos rambling about conspiracies but the forum is gone now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZacariasF100
4.10 star(s) 56 Votes