macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that grinding money system is horrible .. omg.. i hope i find a way to use cheats because its just horrible :O (the actual cheat doesnt work for me, and CE doesnt find the money value even in double)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok find it.. appear to be CTRL+SHIFT+M on my keyboard (azerty keyboard)

Reactions: #NomeD

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Legit to cheat just hit ctrl 1 gives u a free low tier bitch till u get stats you keep making vids and you will be drowning in not only pussy but cash.

Aug 13, 2017
The game has a alternate money count which keeps track of earnings so if you didn't work for it the number created by ctrl+shit+M means nothing it will not allow you to buy with cheated coin

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
The game has a alternate money count which keeps track of earnings so if you didn't work for it the number created by ctrl+shit+M means nothing it will not allow you to buy with cheated coin
theres only one money variable. this shouldnt happen.
cheated money doesnt appear in stats as earnings, but you can buy everything with it. can you tell me more about this? what stuff you couldnt buy?

Aug 13, 2017
theres only one money variable. this shouldnt happen.
cheated money doesnt appear in stats as earnings, but you can buy everything with it. can you tell me more about this? what stuff you couldnt buy?
it happens early in the game when you first go to the store the buy box stays grayed out as soon as you make a purchase with the funds you've earned then it takes the cheat coin

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
during the first 7 days the buy button is disabled, tutorial and all that.
After that you can only own 1 type of item for now, so the button is set to disabled when you buy it.

Reactions: Burt
Aug 13, 2017
during the first 7 days the buy button is disabled, tutorial and all that.
After that you can only own 1 type of item for now, so the button is set to disabled when you buy it.
I assume you can't buy anything until the store actually shows up right? so when it does show and the buy box stays grey until you've worked enough to afford the cheapest item seems to be what I'm describing!

U

User_10739

I can't even get it to start. I just get nwjs has stopped working message...

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
and after third use she becomes an addict, which lowers her price by half.
her stats are slowly decresing afer becoming one tho, until she's done. no way out.
that's all for now, until i find some other uses for them

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
This thread is full of cheats (that make playing the game useless) but not a single tip how to earn money with the websites. So far I can't manage to get subscribers even with $200 for advertisements daily. Is this broken somehow?

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
I enjoy this game very much. Two bug reports however:

-Starting a sex scene may sometimes lead to a swift drop in FPS and then a CTD.
-Not sure exactly when it happened but I believe reloading a save reverted my custom character to the default character (Fair skin, brown hair, different eye/nose options became pale skin, blonde hair, default eye/nose)
I'm getting both of these bugs too. I've found that if I start a new game, edit the character, then load my saved game, I can get my PC's appearance back to how I wanted it though. So there's a workaround until this is fixed.

Regarding the CTD, I get one the second time I try to film a scene in the hotel. It'll let me film one, but if I come back to film another one the next day, I get a CTD. It could be that talking to the maid before trying to film the scene triggers it too (I only tried a few times before giving up).

Otherwise I'm enjoying it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I'm getting both of these bugs too. I've found that if I start a new game, edit the character, then load my saved game, I can get my PC's appearance back to how I wanted it though. So there's a workaround until this is fixed.

Regarding the CTD, I get one the second time I try to film a scene in the hotel. It'll let me film one, but if I come back to film another one the next day, I get a CTD. It could be that talking to the maid before trying to film the scene triggers it too (I only tried a few times before giving up).

Otherwise I'm enjoying it.
Yea, you get the crash when you talk to the maid.

mbmb

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2017
yea maid is causing this. there's a trigger so that she dissapears if you go straight to fuckin. it was wrongly set when you talked to her, so everything crash. fixed now.
the character load issue is there coz i forgot to include it into the savegame coz i'm stupid. so it loads the default character.
also fixed. If you want to keep the savegame, do that dirty hack that was mentioned few posts back.
load your game, go to mainmenu, click on new game and edit the character again(do not start a new game), then save the game again. it worked for me that way, it should for everyone.
i'll upload the fix today.

I enjoy this game very much. Two bug reports however:

-Starting a sex scene may sometimes lead to a swift drop in FPS and then a CTD.
-Not sure exactly when it happened but I believe reloading a save reverted my custom character to the default character (Fair skin, brown hair, different eye/nose options became pale skin, blonde hair, default eye/nose)

I'd appreciate some way to rename scenes and sort/review them other ways because it's hard to just remember which ones I am saving/editing/uploading just by the number alone. Also it's somewhat hard to identify which girls fit which fetish at times and I've found myself dropping a lot of money one street women thinking they fit one desired attribute but then being mistaken. Ex: What I think is an Alternative Asian Teen girl is actually a Redhead Latina MILF with small tits.

Also: How do I change what kind of scene is being shot? I see "Okay with boy/girl" but don't know how to do anything different. Is that just a placeholder for now?
Above the list of scenes theres a Filters button and under status you can choose what scenes to view. Need editing, edited, published..
I don't know about street chicks. i'll look into it.

Did you get CTD anywhere else than hotel? It takes a while to load the sexscene, but it should not crash.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.10 star(s) 55 Votes