• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

POLL: Would you play a game as dominant male MC who fucks submissive dickgirls(fantastical) or trans(real) women?

Would u play game as dominant male MC who fuck submissive dickgirls(fantasy) or trans women(real)?

• Total voters

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
If dominant part will be have a true passion, then I don`t care who fuck who in the end. If not and its all be standart blank " Yes Sir, use my holes, Sir" then I don`t want a try a game.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
I am totally not in dickgirls/futa whatever to the point where I try to avoid it as much as possible so I would absolutely not play that game.

I'm always a little surprised at how popular futa stuff is, it seems to pop up everywhere nowadays for something I thought would be pretty niche.

Midzayaki

Oct 20, 2021
Also it's interesting how futanari (dickgirl) is so popular, but reverse-futanari (cuntboy) is underrepresented. Seems almost like men have less problems finding a dick attractive as long as it is on a female body than women finding cunts attractive as long as it's on a male body.
A very interesting topic. Indeed, I have not met a character in the game who has a male body without a penis but with a vagina. One day I was looking at photos processed in Photoshop, where a woman (with a penis) and a man (with a vagina) were standing next to each other. I preferred a woman's face and breasts and cock. And I consider myself 100% heterosexual. it was unexpected for me.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
A very interesting topic. Indeed, I have not met a character in the game who has a male body without a penis but with a vagina. One day I was looking at photos processed in Photoshop, where a woman (with a penis) and a man (with a vagina) were standing next to each other. I preferred a woman's face and breasts and cock. And I consider myself 100% heterosexual. it was unexpected for me.
I felt the same way years ago with this kind of stuff in adult comics and manga when I first came across it. Basically, if she had a pretty woman's face, and a sexy curvy woman's body, then the cock is an interesting fantasy addition and I'm attracted to in these kinds of situations.

But if its a guys face a body, then the vagina is meaningless, and I'm not attracted at all.

I don't really care about labels of straight/gay/bi, but that's the difference from my perspective.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I felt the same way years ago with this kind of stuff in adult comics and manga when I first came across it. Basically, if she had a pretty woman's face, and a sexy curvy woman's body, then the cock is an interesting fantasy addition and I'm attracted to in these kinds of situations.

But if its a guys face a body, then the vagina is meaningless, and I'm not attracted at all.

I don't really care about labels of straight/gay/bi, but that's the difference from my perspective.
I am in the same boat as well. Futa dicc can be hot but only on a fem body imo.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019

I'm the polar opposite. If the dick is on a girl, I don't care if it has the size of a fireman's hose, I'm not attracted at all.

But on the flip side...even if a guy has a vagina, but is really handsome (or at least bear type) I would go for him. It's a fantasy I want to explore on a future game.

Midzayaki

Oct 20, 2021
I'm the polar opposite. If the dick is on a girl, I don't care if it has the size of a fireman's hose, I'm not attracted at all.

But on the flip side...even if a guy has a vagina, but is really handsome (or at least bear type) I would go for him. It's a fantasy I want to explore on a future game.
Are you a guy?
My girlfriend replied that she would continue living alone. Because she is not interested in any other type of person. I'm surprised, because she reads a lot about wizards.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Are you a guy?
My girlfriend replied that she would continue living alone. Because she is not interested in any other type of person. I'm surprised, because she reads a lot about wizards.
Yep. Gay guy.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I more like the other way around, like trans woman on a guy. A guy penetrates trans women and women are so vanilla.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Mostly just personal preference. IRL, I'm not generally attracted to women with a flat chest and narrow hips even. So men's bodies do nothing for me.

thatguy49

Nov 6, 2020
I'd prefer Dom MC with trans girls, dickgirls/futa tend to turn me off with how comically huge their dicks are.

Preference is that the woman still have a sub/effeminate aura even if they had a dick. (insert feminine penis meme)