• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Pokémon Xnap [v1.0] [Luchetty]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What's even the point of a Male MC which is only there watching every girl getting fucked...i thought we as the MC will get the action...as the game is this would probably better with a female MC, not my thing, but this MC feels pointless.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm afraid that's not going to happen, it's clear that this is more geared towards voyeurism, the MC is a fanboy of taking photos of girls having sex with pokemons, so he's going to limit himself to the MC spying on and taking photos of girls with pokemons And if he is very lucky, he might be able to touch a breast... but I don't think it will happen XD.

Curious game but it is what it is, before anyone starts NO this is not ntr, it's just voyeurism, the MC is a voyeur who likes to take photos, but no girl is in a relationship (and I doubt they ever will be).

EDIT: The story is good, the graphics too, but so far it seems that the MC is just going to limit himself to taking photos while everyone around him is having sex (as I said before a pure voyeur), it is very likely that this has a "new tag" in it. the future if you know what I mean.:unsure:

It's not bad but clearly many will not end up liking it, in the same way good luck with this project.
Ok, thanks for the info. I guess I can send the game to the ignore list.

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
im looking forward to more. I was a bit mislead from the screen shots, the game is really short but good over all.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, thanks for the info. I guess I can send the game to the ignore list.
so your mom and friends gets banged from your own (or other) pokemons?! naaah sorry not my dream
Not exactly, at least I don't think that's what the dev was looking for but... let's say it's a very unfortunate first look if it's not the topic it's aimed at.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote