• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Pokémon Xnap [v1.0] [Luchetty]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
qJQhtx.png

Overview:
In the wonderful world of Pokémon, our protagonist is an aspiring champion and a talented photographer. From a very young age, he has dreamed of becoming the best trainer and capturing the most incredible images of the creatures that inhabit this fascinating universe.

One day, the protagonist receives a letter from his father. In it, his father expresses his pride and confidence in his ability to achieve his dreams. In addition, he reveals that he will help Professor Oak publish an article about his research.

This is where your adventure to fulfill your dreams in the fantastic world of Pokemon begins!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-18
Release Date: 2023-06-18
Developer: Luchetty - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: Luchetty
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

4U7aUH.jpg 2023-06-18 21 53 41.png ebKGi9.jpg KwWyZx.jpg LWpN7A.jpg NR_Hbd.jpg oAfwBg.jpg TMUNi9.jpg yAkNPl.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PokemonXnap-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Will this have a female protag option? For science. Embryology, whatever, you name it.

Anyway, good luck on your project.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Lol, somehow I don't think changing "Snap" to "Xnap" was what would keep you out of lawsuit city. Now, I'm no expert, but I think it might be literally copypasting the Pokemon logo, accent, and even the trademark (lol) that is most likely to get you into some trouble.

Good luck. :BootyTime:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
One day, the protagonist receives a letter from his father. He reveals that he will help Professor Oak publish an article about his research.
From a very young age, our protagonist has dreamed of capturing the most incredible images of the creatures that inhabit this fascinating universe. lol

pngegg (2).jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
If this game is still here in the future, there are two things I would like to see in the game: the MC fucking female Pokemon and pregnancy/impregnation of both human and Pokemon.
I'm afraid that's not going to happen, it's clear that this is more geared towards voyeurism, the MC is a fanboy of taking photos of girls having sex with pokemons, so he's going to limit himself to the MC spying on and taking photos of girls with pokemons And if he is very lucky, he might be able to touch a breast... but I don't think it will happen XD.

Curious game but it is what it is, before anyone starts NO this is not ntr, it's just voyeurism, the MC is a voyeur who likes to take photos, but no girl is in a relationship (and I doubt they ever will be).

EDIT: The story is good, the graphics too, but so far it seems that the MC is just going to limit himself to taking photos while everyone around him is having sex (as I said before a pure voyeur), it is very likely that this has a "new tag" in it. the future if you know what I mean.:unsure:

It's not bad but clearly many will not end up liking it, in the same way good luck with this project.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
I'm afraid that's not going to happen, it's clear that this is more geared towards voyeurism, the MC is a fanboy of taking photos of girls having sex with pokemons, so he's going to limit himself to the MC spying on and taking photos of girls with pokemons And if he is very lucky, he might be able to touch a breast... but I don't think it will happen XD.

Curious game but it is what it is, before anyone starts NO this is not ntr, it's just voyeurism, the MC is a voyeur who likes to take photos, but no girl is in a relationship (and I doubt they ever will be).
So maybe the MC may not have sex. Maybe male Pokemon human characters have sex with female Pokemon with MC taking pictures/recording. Example would be Brock with Vulpix or Ninetales, or Lt. Surge with with female Raichu, or even Johto protagonist fucking Whitney's Miltank with Whitney watching.
Maybe there can be after scenes of the girls either pregnant or holding eggs or baby Pokemon, maybe even nursing.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So maybe the MC may not have sex. Maybe male Pokemon human characters have sex with female Pokemon with MC taking pictures/recording. Example would be Brock with Vulpix or Ninetales, or Lt. Surge with with female Raichu, or even Johto protagonist fucking Whitney's Miltank with Whitney watching.
Maybe there can be after scenes of the girls either pregnant or holding eggs or baby Pokemon, maybe even nursing.
bizarre and a pretty useless MC if that's the case, but it's likely.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote