• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

bin g_

Dec 14, 2022
where do you find the missing person from ranger quest 3? the trail ends right in front of the entrance of the sewer

AllYouCanFapp

Aug 5, 2019
I dont know any crashes during the underwater maze. Can you send a screenshot so I can take a look?
Once i am underwater i cannot dive up or the game crashes, which means i cant even progress vaporeons side quest..
i don´t know why it says "Version 0.1A" since i am on the latest "0.597 C" build and never had 0.1A to begin with

pokemon h bug.PNG

Skycow

Nov 13, 2021
What should i do, i beated the second gym leader and now i can't figth Asha at the cafe in eclipse city

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
if there is one pokemon i HATE with burning passion of bajillion sun it is fucking DITO i truly hate that piece of shit and his stupid OP power to be any pokemon he sees i mean HOW IN FUCKING HELL CAN YOU DEFEND AGENST THAT FUCKING SACK OF SHIT IN MID BATTLE

• Haha
Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
if there is one pokemon i HATE with burning passion of bajillion sun it is fucking DITO i truly hate that piece of shit and his stupid OP power to be any pokemon he sees i mean HOW IN FUCKING HELL CAN YOU DEFEND AGENST THAT FUCKING SACK OF SHIT IN MID BATTLE
Kill it before it kills you. O7

Choice scarf Impostor Ditto xd

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Kill it before it kills you. O7

Choice scarf Impostor Ditto xd
Just do what I did in my Rocket edition playthough.
1. Get a pokemon with a type that has immunities against it (in my case Alakazam)
2. Give him no coverage, only one type for attack
3. let him be copied
4. Swap to a dark type and set up for a sweep.

Reactions: blubbervink
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes