• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
if there is one pokemon i HATE with burning passion of bajillion sun it is fucking DITO i truly hate that piece of shit and his stupid OP power to be any pokemon he sees i mean HOW IN FUCKING HELL CAN YOU DEFEND AGENST THAT FUCKING SACK OF SHIT IN MID BATTLE
be glad you never played Balanced Hackmons on Pokemon Showdown, then. Imposter Eviolite Chansey is a fucking nightmare.

Akeol

May 5, 2022
saved before the lopunny backroom event and lost the typhlosion battle cause i got crit twice in a row, game proceeded to autosave over my save 1 instantly after the loss and now when i load save 1, the game instantly boots me to the press start screen. any fix for this or do i have to restart the game entirely?

Akeol

May 5, 2022
managed to fix the issue, i just deleted the autosaves so that my actual save file would show up as the loadable file in the main menu.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
saved before the lopunny backroom event and lost the typhlosion battle cause i got crit twice in a row, game proceeded to autosave over my save 1 instantly after the loss and now when i load save 1, the game instantly boots me to the press start screen. any fix for this or do i have to restart the game entirely?
Maybe, next time you are in the loading menu, try pressing the right or left arrow key to switch between saves. What would be the point of having multiple save files and auto saves if you cant switch between save files...

The menu even has arrows pointing to the sides to indicate there is something there.

bkku

Jan 23, 2022
Does the game have full shiny odds or are they boosted? Caught a shiny Sharpedo when they attacked Lopunny.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes