• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
You need to buy an Ability Patch from the left most NPC on the top floor of the Pokemon Center, though unless you really want Absol-Ur, I would keep it as Super Luck, Night Slash and Slash always crits with Super Luck which is much more desirable.
I mean you can have both , no need to choose when you can catch em all

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm at the boss of the Marowak cult quest but my 'mons are stuck at level thirty even though the level cap statue says my cap is fifty.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
How do you stop surskit from evolving?

I assumeby giving it an everstone, but I can't seem to find one.
as it evolves just press "X" at the very beginning or you can catch a rognorola at the cave either by dewford or route 116 there is a chance they are holding an everstone but its very small chance

i suggest pressing X instead

Reactions: mynameis123

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
as it evolves just press "X" at the very beginning or you can catch a rognorola at the cave either by dewford or route 116 there is a chance they are holding an everstone but its very small chance

i suggest pressing X instead
There's a free everstone in a very obvious suspect location in the dewford cave. Just click on the random, single rock while exploring the cave. Even in fan-made games, Pokemon tends to hide helpful secrets to those curious enough to examine everything.

Reactions: mynameis123

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the moon stone for Skitty or how to get the ability "Neko Neko Rush"
You'll get a free moon stone after completing a certain quest, can't remember which one use the walkthrough for more details.
Other than that, I think they sell them on the 2nd floor of the P.C. but it may require you've beaten a gym or two.

Reactions: AllenDeez

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I don't know if this happen to anybody else but my Vulpix from level lv1 to lv38 and now as lv43 Ninetales (i evolve it to see if anything change but nothing) didn't and never learn any now moves and have only the 4 moves it get's after hatches as an egg.

Is this a bug ?
Is it something fixed to stay with the 4 moves from the start ?
Or is it only for me that happen ??
Sorry for my bad English...

Tannel

May 16, 2018
I don't know if this happen to anybody else but my Vulpix from level lv1 to lv38 and now as lv43 Ninetales (i evolve it to see if anything change but nothing) didn't and never learn any now moves and have only the 4 moves it get's after hatches as an egg.

Is this a bug ?
Is it something fixed to stay with the 4 moves from the start ?
Or is it only for me that happen ??
Sorry for my bad English...
Vulpix doesn't learn any moves, and with the exception of Eeveelutions, neither do Stone Evolution Pokemon. You can use a Heart Scale to allow Ninetails to learn some different moves though.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
Does anyone know where i can get a prism scale to evolve Feebas to Milotic or do i have to make feebas hold the link cable and level it up

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Is there an easy mode or cheat codes for faster progression? I really hate Pokemon's gameplay, so far I've seen only one scene and had to go through enough battles that I'm already too bored to play it further. lol

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes