*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Man don't hop
couple bugs spotted.
- using dig in battle with shedinja doesn't grant semi-invulnerablity nor shows going underground. possibly due to a priority issue of wondergaurd being put before the the semi-invunerable stage of dig, or dig itself could be broken.
- level 10 exp grinding at the 2nd floor of the poke'center has issues doing double battles via the rematch window. (really small issue don't matter much)

Sole5010

May 11, 2019
how do i continue the wak quest after beating rosa in dewford and where is the dunsparce statue i cant find it

Beyond Birthday

Feb 6, 2019
So I can't find much info on here so i'll ask. Is there anyway to get Milotic or evolved forms of Abra? Since trading isn't in the game.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
how do i continue the wak quest after beating rosa in dewford and where is the dunsparce statue i cant find it
Dunsparce will only come out once you defeated Mother Wak

once you defeated head to route 116 by the cave you should see Dawn and Rosa near the entrance of the cave
as a tip bring a water type since most of their pokemon are ground and rock type be wary of sturdy

Basty96

May 4, 2017
this is just a warning to everyone here do not equip megastones we dont have the bracelet and as far as i know no way to get it
so it causes an error
you didn't fight "Cynthia" in the cave where the Mawile is (where you get the double serving scene with the grunts) after beating her you should get the Mega Bracelet and a Gardevoirite

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
So I can't find much info on here so i'll ask. Is there anyway to get Milotic or evolved forms of Abra? Since trading isn't in the game.
you can get feebas by fishing ( you also dont need beaty point for it to evolve just lv ) , and you cant get alakazam it seem

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
But HOOO BOY, that ??? fight gave me a run for my money.
That fuckin cinderace had a counter for my WHOLE TEAM
Had to resort to chip damage via suckerpunch

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
this game has serious balancing issues i like difficult games but come on the enemy stats make no dam sense not to mention everyone seems to have the ability to just heal also we the players are stuck at only being able to get basic revives and super potions which do nothing when it comes to trainer fights and leveling is a joke due to the fact that most big trainer battles scale to your highest level which while is challenging the fact that moves dont work how they should or the fact the we can miss with perfect accuracy moves and have such a pathetic status effect chance compaired to enemy trainers its not fun.

Skitso

Sep 8, 2019
this game has serious balancing issues i like difficult games but come on the enemy stats make no dam sense not to mention everyone seems to have the ability to just heal also we the players are stuck at only being able to get basic revives and super potions which do nothing when it comes to trainer fights and leveling is a joke due to the fact that most big trainer battles scale to your highest level which while is challenging the fact that moves dont work how they should or the fact the we can miss with perfect accuracy moves and have such a pathetic status effect chance compaired to enemy trainers its not fun.
Also they have Leftovers EX which just mean Toxic stall them

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Once you beat a gym or two, you can buy the Link Cable item (if I remember right it's in the shop upstairs in the Pokemon Center. The Link Cable acts like an evolution stone for trade-evolution Pokemon.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
excuse me, how do i get the battle bond absol?, every one of them have super luck, is there a way to change it o just keep geting them until one gets it
You need to buy an Ability Patch from the left most NPC on the top floor of the Pokemon Center, though unless you really want Absol-Ur, I would keep it as Super Luck, Night Slash and Slash always crits with Super Luck which is much more desirable.

Tannel

May 16, 2018
that normal , her gardevoir's gunk shot always connect too lmao
I've actually seen Gunk Shot miss, but High Jump Kick is supposed to be less accurate. We really need a Focus Sash and/or an Assault Vest in this game, the enemy's damage out put is just way too high and way too reliable compared to ours.

rgdsgsea

Oct 30, 2022
I've actually seen Gunk Shot miss, but High Jump Kick is supposed to be less accurate. We really need a Focus Sash and/or an Assault Vest in this game, the enemy's damage out put is just way too high and way too reliable compared to ours.
gunk shot is 80 accuracy while high jump kick is 90 , and yes you can get focus sash and assault vest

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes