• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity PocketSweeties [v1.3.4] [PocketSweeties]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
The most difficult easter eggs to find (for me at least) were - on Princess Peach's pube option and on Midna's (Imp) Belly Option (make her pregnant). The rest is pretty easy to find, make sure to check every menu

Edit: Unless I'm missing something, that whole easter egg hunt was a waste of time - only adds bunny ears to the game's mascot

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
The most difficult easter eggs to find (for me at least) were - on Princess Peach's pube option and on Midna's (Imp) Belly Option (make her pregnant). The rest is pretty easy to find, make sure to check every menu

Edit: Unless I'm missing something, that whole easter egg hunt was a waste of time - only adds bunny ears to the game's mascot
I'm missing the 4th one, but good to know it's not necessary for anything. (Although, if you remember where that one was let me know)

EDIT: there are hints included, actually, so never mind. Be sure and check the hints, anyone out there who's like me and would have let it bother them. You can see them by clicking on an egg you haven't found yet in the menu.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know what character they will work on after updating the previous characters?
Based on the roadmap in , I think they are going to create a poll to determine who will be the 5th character
Then, based on the content of , Rouge will get the update first and then Toriel's turn
According to the Midna won with 119 votes, Gardevoir came in second with 45 votes, Roxanne came in third with 40 votes, and Renamon came in fourth with 33 votes

I'm honestly a little surprised that the combined votes of all three characters from 2nd to 4th place are still one vote short of Midna
Also Loona got 24 votes and Ankha got 14, both of them could be in the game, but I prefer Isabelle to Ankha, it's a shame that Isabelle hasn't been considered so far :cry:

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Based on the roadmap in , I think they are going to create a poll to determine who will be the 5th character
Then, based on the content of , Rouge will get the update first and then Toriel's turn
According to the Midna won with 119 votes, Gardevoir came in second with 45 votes, Roxanne came in third with 40 votes, and Renamon came in fourth with 33 votes

I'm honestly a little surprised that the combined votes of all three characters from 2nd to 4th place are still one vote short of Midna
Also Loona got 24 votes and Ankha got 14, both of them could be in the game, but I prefer Isabelle to Ankha, it's a shame that Isabelle hasn't been considered so far :cry:
Damn,
Well, I already preferred Isabelle to Ankha anyway, but why did they remove Renamon? Renamon got 33 votes :(

Even though I prefer furry characters, I have no problem with Shantae
And I don't hate Amy Rose, but we already have a character from the Sonic franchise...
I feel bad for the Digimon fans, hope Gardevoir, Roxanne or Loona win

S4g3?

Feb 12, 2022
1.3.4 is out rn
Gotchu fam
Windows

Android

They are adding cheat codes for this one, so heres all of em
Royal Princess Codes:
PPSticky = +100 cum counter
PPTouch = Royal Princess Achievement unlocked

Goat Mommy Codes: