• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bug fix. Search the thread to find it.

(Or just scroll, there's only 4 pages)

romolus

Dec 13, 2017
I never thought that I could love those BBW Games... but... I do it ! Very hot and sexy... looking forward to ne next update.

YoyoMiko

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First time playing. I'm kind of loving the writing in this game... I just want more content

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Found it to be a welcome change from the normal - buxom - hour glass shaped characters. Graphics pretty good.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i like this new game cos you now can walk/move free
and it's not story based where you go to
i playing milfs building right now
and hope there will comes some tasks like in milfs building
maybe a corruption system
hidden pictures to find
boss and maybe boss daughter could maybe be mistresses

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I want to thank the moderators for sharing our games.
The remarks, good or not, are always useful.
And a big thank to @Kakato for his active participation in the development of My Plump MOM !!
I hope you will like the new game ...
Great game with lots of improvements over the first one Chubby Holiday, keep up the good work Chaixas!

Reactions: fanboi

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The Chubby Women are showing all the charm that They have, I love this game :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Diane, for sure. I really like her eyes :D
All the women here are really a goddess, so many way for tease us, with sensual looks, even being chubby the body is attractive, is amazing :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Kakato
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes