Mod Unity Pleasure Party Plus [asdfgghjkg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
A Suggestion.
Make a colour slider for character colour ,like say really white through to a dark coloured skin.
This would add a lot to character variation.

Another suggestion ,probably a lot harder to implement though ,make a bum size slider similar to the breast size slider -this could be really fun as well.

I like the changes as is -you have done a fabulous job so far.
Color adjustments might be doable, but I don't know how. Someone else asked for something similar for clothes colors. I can add looking into this to my to do list.

I probably won't be adding a bum slider simply because I don't think it's possible. There's only one way I can think of to try and do it and I'm pretty sure it won't work.

And thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Seanny4712

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Just uploaded version 1.0.0. This is the first public release allowing custom levels to be loaded.

If you have a previous version installed, you should delete the directory "Pleasure Party\BepInEx\plugins\PleasurePartyPlus\Assets" before installing the new version. You won't lose any functionality, I just changed the layout of what was in that folder to be more sustainable going forward.

I've included an office level as a separate download. It's a low poly level and about 5Mb uncompressed, so I think it should run well on most systems. To install, extract the .zip in the directory: Pleasure Party\BepInEx\plugins\PleasurePartyPlus\Assets\

The top of my TODO list, not in any particular order:
  • Write a guide on how to make level bundles compatible with this mod
    • It's easier than making animations, that's for sure
  • Figure out how to mark objects in the game as furniture so they can be moved
    • I want to apply that to the office chairs in the new level at a minimum
    • My first attempt at this didn't work, I'll have to dig deeper
  • Move the "device" to a better location in the new level so it's not floating in the air
  • Make a second custom level
    • I want to make a big one to see how it affects performance
  • Look into changing character/clothes colors
    • Not sure how feasible this is, but it's been requested enough that I'll look into it

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
New version of the mod, new version of the office level, and a new level are out. If you downloaded the office level, you will have to update to the new version of that as well.

The mod just has some behind the scenes tweaks to the level loading and a minor bug fix. The office level has been updated to work with those changes. Also, the windows are actually transparent now.

The new level is a convenience store. The assets are from a pack, I didn't create them. I made the level as part of writing the how to guide on making custom level bundles. So if anyone wants to try their hand at making a level, you can follow that guide. I'll be happy to answer any questions or help with any issues you run into. It's definitely easier than making animations.

I can now mark objects as furniture and the chairs in the office level can be moved like other furniture in the base game...except there's a bug that makes them take off in the air like a rocket when selected. I'm looking for a fix.

Also on my todo list is to get point lights working on the new levels. Both levels have ceiling lights, but I need to add actual light coming out of them.

Finally, here's a screenshot of the new convenience store level:

Screenshot12.png

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Having trouble getting the level bundles to work. I switched the mod for the new one, and added the level bundles in the Assets folder. But they are not showing up in the game.

Last edited:

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Having trouble getting the level bundles to work. I switched the mod for the new one, and added the level bundles in the Assets folder. But they are not showing up in the game.
Are you seeing the "Load Level" option in the mod menu? Is the drop down list just blank?

And as a quick sanity check, does your directory structure look like this: "Pleasure Party\BepInEx\plugins\PleasurePartyPlus\Assets\PPPConvenienceStore\<files>"

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Are you seeing the "Load Level" option in the mod menu? Is the drop down list just blank?

And as a quick sanity check, does your directory structure look like this: "Pleasure Party\BepInEx\plugins\PleasurePartyPlus\Assets\PPPConvenienceStore\<files>"
Yes I am, yes I see Load level but None is the only option, and yes the Directory structure is just like that. Although the file is labeled "configVersion": "1.0.0", does that matter?

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Yes I am, yes I see Load level but None is the only option, and yes the Directory structure is just like that. Although the file is labeled "configVersion": "1.0.0", does that matter?
The config version shouldn't matter.

Do you have a file named "harmony.log.txt" on your desktop? Any errors should be logged in there. Can you post the tail end of that file, if you have it?

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Can you do a bigger ass setting please?
That would require someone to modify the models. It's possible to create entirely new characters this way too, but I don't have any experience with 3D modeling.

If someone wants to help create different models, I can add support for importing them to the mod. I don't plan on working on that at all until someone steps up to help on the modeling side.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote