Mod Unity Pleasure Party Plus [asdfgghjkg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Overview:
Pleasure Party Plus includes general improvements to the game Pleasure Party. Supports importing bundles for custom animations, positions, and levels. Includes a mod menu (open/closed with the "m" key) that let's you change a character's clothes and animations. The maximum party size is increased to 100, there are no gender restrictions on any of the locations, and more.​

Updated: 2022-08-05
Game/Creator: Pleasure Party
Modder: asdfgghjkg
Mod Version: 1.0.1
Game Version: 1.0.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Guide on how to create and import animations

Guide on how to create and import levels

Developer Notes:

Installing Animation and Level Asset Bundles:

Change-Log:

Pleasure Party Plus Download:

Office Level Bundle Download:

Convenience Store Level Bundle Download:

Screenshot10.png Screenshot1.png Screenshot6.png Screenshot7.png Screenshot9.png Screenshot11.png

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thank you! I have a suggestion, is it possible for you to shorten the time needed before action starts again after male characters orgasm?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks once again! Btw both chrome and firefox blocks downloading from filedropper saying they stopped the download because file was dangerous, however no problems when downloading from anonfile.

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks once again! Btw both chrome and firefox blocks downloading from filedropper saying they stopped the download because file was dangerous, however no problems when downloading from anonfile.
It's the same exact zip file. Idk why it's doing that.

dana17

Jul 21, 2017
Great mod, thanks!

If you don't mind, I would like to make two suggestions as well:

- (don't know if this is moddable) Thanks to your mod, you can now add male characters to a party at the sorority house, but they can't interact with the girls (only lez and solo animations available)

- is there a chance to add the feature to increase/decrease a girls' libido? It seems to be bugged in the game, so when the libido goes beyond aroud 150, you can't control the "intensity" anymore (only highest setting), so it would be nice to lower libido without the necessity to reset the game.

Thanks again - great work!

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
doesn't work with steam version. i already did everything in installation step but the game still running as it normally is

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Great mod, thanks!

If you don't mind, I would like to make two suggestions as well:

- (don't know if this is moddable) Thanks to your mod, you can now add male characters to a party at the sorority house, but they can't interact with the girls (only lez and solo animations available)

- is there a chance to add the feature to increase/decrease a girls' libido? It seems to be bugged in the game, so when the libido goes beyond aroud 150, you can't control the "intensity" anymore (only highest setting), so it would be nice to lower libido without the necessity to reset the game.

Thanks again - great work!
Latest upload allows interaction with guys on that stage.

I just realized I forgot to make a fix for the libido bug, I'll do that for the next release.

Reactions: Provo26 and dana17

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
How to install BepInEx? Help me please.

That guide should explain it. Make sure to use the x86 version of BepInEx (the game itself is 32-bit). Once you extract BepInEx in the game directory, run the game once to allow BepInEx to do some setup. Then install the mod.

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
doesn't work with steam version. i already did everything in installation step but the game still running as it normally is
I wouldn't be too surprised if the mod broke with the steam version, but just to double check: are you running the x86 version of BepInEx? I don't think the x64 version will work.

danthecan11

Oct 31, 2019
Is it possible to make a "Buy All" feature for positions? It's just kind of a pain to click through all of them.

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
I wouldn't be too surprised if the mod broke with the steam version, but just to double check: are you running the x86 version of BepInEx? I don't think the x64 version will work.
Yes this mod actually does work with steam version. it was just my mistake lol. had to use the x86 and run the game once to make it work.

Last edited:

Provo26

Mar 6, 2020
this mod is literally what dev should've done for the recent update of the game. but if possible, can you:

- add stances into pose list. as far as i have noticed, the female characters basically have three stances. covering the chest, holding the left arm, and both hands down.

- tweak male characters a bit further like add pose list (stand, sit, layback, etc) and enable outfit selection (beach, tuxedo, casual, or even fully undress)

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
Is it possible to make a "Buy All" feature for positions? It's just kind of a pain to click through all of them.
I think the scripting on that wouldn't be too bad, but I'm still figuring out how to work with the UI. I need to learn how to do UI stuff for some of my other plans, so once I get that sorted I'll add "buy all" to my to do list. It'll be low priority though.

asdfgghjkg

Oct 18, 2018
this mod is literally what dev should've done for the recent update of the game. but if possible, can you:

- add stances into pose list. as far as i have noticed, the female characters basically have three stances. covering the chest, holding the left arm, and both hands down.

- tweak male characters a bit further like add pose list (stand, sit, layback, etc) and enable outfit selection (beach, tuxedo, casual, or even fully undress)
Everything you said is stuff I have planned, lol.

I actually have the additional stances working now. I needed to get more "under the hood" on animations to make that work (and for some of my future plans). Expect it to be included in the next release.

From the scripting side, the male characters work the same as the female characters, so in theory I can get that working pretty quickly...except I've been running into trouble with the UI. Adding UI elements from scripts is beyond me so far, but once I get that down that'll be the first thing I add.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Hey really cool mod. Helped with the grind a lot, thanks man. Think it'd be possible to ever be able to add duplicate characters onto the same level?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote