RPGM Pleasure of Creation [v0.2 Prologue (Part 02)] [DemiGodAtum]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If your using AI art the story better be damn good and carry throughout otherwise it is not worth crap. So does the story carry through everything or is it just a stupid plot than it plays no part in the game itself and does not really carry it.

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
Are you going to add other fetishes? Like fem/maledom, bdsm, tentacles or idk something else?
Well, I have thought of including femdom/maledom in the game. BDSM would be interesting too. But there is nothing in the plot to add tentacles or something similar. So, there will be no tentacles or anything similar in the game.

Reactions: kelmor4488

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2833130

Overview:
You're a young man with a long-lost dream. One day, you find yourself transported to a palace of a Goddess. Upon arrival, you are given a task to rebuild the world she manages. Despite the sudden request, you accept it because of the rewards you will receive. Explore the world and revive those who were sleeping. But be careful not to awaken the hidden danger within.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-02
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: DemiGodAtum -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Prologue (Part 02)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Well, as you said, not much to really talk about. But, I will say it is a fun game to play, it just left you with wanting more to do and play. So, that's a good thing. All the pics above, I recognize except for the last one with the naked dark-short haired girl. How do I get that scenario, I guess I'm supposed to go back home after defeating the boss. Not quite sure how to do that. Anyway, looking forward to your next update. Good luck.

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
Well, as you said, not much to really talk about. But, I will say it is a fun game to play, it just left you with wanting more to do and play. So, that's a good thing. All the pics above, I recognize except for the last one with the naked dark-short haired girl. How do I get that scenario, I guess I'm supposed to go back home after defeating the boss. Not quite sure how to do that. Anyway, looking forward to your next update. Good luck.
To get to that scene, you need to get Julia’s soul and resurrect her. After that, go to the Wood Golem dungeon and defeat 5 more golems. Then the scene will automatically trigger.

You can refer the walkthrough for more detail.

Also, thank you for playing my game. Hope you enjoyed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
To get to that scene, you need to get Julia’s soul and resurrect her. After that, go to the Wood Golem dungeon and defeat 5 more golems. Then the scene will automatically trigger.

You can refer the walkthrough for more detail.

Also, thank you for playing my game. Hope you enjoyed it.
Thank you, enjoyed it so much that I will play it again. I think I started with the save that was in the game thinking it was the beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemiGodAtum

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, I am at level 10 again (I started from the beginning this time), but, I am showing 0 wood and only 2 Devine Power. I found the crack for the 1st key, but, it says that I have to come back. My timber trove shows 72. The walkthrough doesn't seem to tell me what to do next, maybe, you can clear it up for me. I can't seem to start building my house yet, so I guess I just keep killing wood monsters and increasing my level. How do I progress?

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
Hi, I am at level 10 again (I started from the beginning this time), but, I am showing 0 wood and only 2 Devine Power. I found the crack for the 1st key, but, it says that I have to come back. My timber trove shows 72. The walkthrough doesn't seem to tell me what to do next, maybe, you can clear it up for me. I can't seem to start building my house yet, so I guess I just keep killing wood monsters and increasing my level. How do I progress?
You need to go to the inventory (items) and click on Timber Trove or Monster Cores. By clicking on those, you will receive 2 woods (Timber Trove) and 1 divine power (Monster Core). Once you find the entrance to the first key (crack in the dungeon wall), you need to defeat the boss and obtain the ‘unknown orb’. This will allow you to enter the crack.

To build the house, you need at least 30 woods and 10 divine power. When you collect these, a mark will appear on the map. Go and click on it. After you build the house, you have to furnish the interior. This will require 20 woods and 5 divine power. On the upper floor, you can build a teleporter and a divine power collector. Each of them costs 5 monster cores.

Thanks to you, I found some missing parts in the walkthrough. I should update that. Also, if you have any difficulties in the game or ideas to improve it, please let me know.:)

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You need to go to the inventory (items) and click on Timber Trove or Monster Cores. By clicking on those, you will receive 2 woods (Timber Trove) and 1 divine power (Monster Core). Once you find the entrance to the first key (crack in the dungeon wall), you need to defeat the boss and obtain the ‘unknown orb’. This will allow you to enter the crack.

To build the house, you need at least 30 woods and 10 divine power. When you collect these, a mark will appear on the map. Go and click on it. After you build the house, you have to furnish the interior. This will require 20 woods and 5 divine power. On the upper floor, you can build a teleporter and a divine power collector. Each of them costs 5 monster cores.

Thanks to you, I found some missing parts in the walkthrough. I should update that. Also, if you have any difficulties in the game or ideas to improve it, please let me know.:)
It's wonderful to find a dev who understands the importance of having a working walkthrough to go along with their game. It helps to cut out all the unnecessary guess work and allows the player to play the game a lot more smoothly.

Ok, I am stuck, I already have the 2nd key and I have 14 Devine Power and 40 Wood, but, I can't find the spot to build my house. I'm pretty sure it is to the left of the Dungeon Cave, but, I still find nothing there. The Queen is not helping. I guess I could go after the 3rd key, but, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself in fear that I might be going out of sequence.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
It's wonderful to find a dev who understands the importance of having a working walkthrough to go along with their game. It helps to cut out all the unnecessary guess work and allows the player to play the game a lot more smoothly.

Ok, I am stuck, I already have the 2nd key and I have 14 Devine Power and 40 Wood, but, I can't find the spot to build my house. I'm pretty sure it is to the left of the Dungeon Cave, but, I still find nothing there. The Queen is not helping. I guess I could go after the 3rd key, but, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself in fear that I might be going out of sequence.
56547.png

The mark will appear like this when you meet the requirements. I guess there could be some hidden bug or something in your case. I don’t know exactly. Don’t worry about going out of sequence. You’ll eventually get back on track.
And I have updated the walkthrough. If the problem is not solved, tell me and I’ll do something about it.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The new walkthrough is awesome and thanks for your help. I have built my house and a very fine house it is, if I do say so myself. I also included the portal and the Devine maker. Now, I will build up my level before going after the 3rd Key. I think I have it from here, but, it wouldn't have been possible without your help and the walkthrough. It would be nice to have other magic to use besides the one, because, it is only so strong. If it wasn't for the clues to answer the 3 questions , trying to beat the Guardian was impossible. Way too strong. (I tried, even though I had the correct answers). Will be looking forward to your next update. This is a very fun game and it's not that difficult as long as you know what to do, and that is what increases the fun part. Having so much fun, I forgot that we haven't even got to to sex part yet, lol.

What are your plans for tags? Is this game going to get dirty and nasty? because, I'd down with that.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
While AI-generated "art" is annoying to some, let's face it, some people have great ideas but terrible, just awful skills as artists, myself included.

That said, if you spend enough time tweaking your inputs, AI can create some very nice works... after hordes of complete nightmares. If you have access to one of the ones that allow you to instead modify existing pictures, you can usually get something better, but it's all still a lot of trial and error.

I won't disparage anyone using AI creations unless they are putting in said horrible nightmares. Instead, I will focus on "Is the game enjoyable?" as that is a better question. After all, on this site alone, there are hundreds of works with nice art and zero actual gameplay, and games that are actually fun to play regardless of the sex in them, but have some rather meh artwork.

So... I'll give this a try and see where it falls on those merits.
I think the gameplay is pretty good. The dev is on site and is trying to produce a very good product and given time and patience, I feel that he will succeed. AI art doesn't bother me one bit as long as you produce a story and everything cums together. I can see the dev starting a small village where it starts getting sexy.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I finished the game, to this part. Waiting for the update. Julia is such a beauty and a cutie. I hope we can make custom changes to her looks. I have a thing for redheads with long hair, emerald green eyes and a few freckles around her nose and cheeks. Her boobs would be about a AAA. Her overall figure is perfect and what an ass.
Would just love to put Julia ( my mom's name ), on a serious corruption path, but, you do your game the way you want to do it. It is your baby, this is your vision and it is a good one. See you next update. Hopefully, soon.

• Red Heart

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
The new walkthrough is awesome and thanks for your help. I have built my house and a very fine house it is, if I do say so myself. I also included the portal and the Devine maker. Now, I will build up my level before going after the 3rd Key. I think I have it from here, but, it wouldn't have been possible without your help and the walkthrough. It would be nice to have other magic to use besides the one, because, it is only so strong. If it wasn't for the clues to answer the 3 questions , trying to beat the Guardian was impossible. Way too strong. (I tried, even though I had the correct answers). Will be looking forward to your next update. This is a very fun game and it's not that difficult as long as you know what to do, and that is what increases the fun part. Having so much fun, I forgot that we haven't even got to to sex part yet, lol.

What are your plans for tags? Is this game going to get dirty and nasty? because, I'd down with that.
I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying my game. Also, thank you for giving me your ideas. They’ll help me a lot.
As for the tags, I plan on adding corruption, vaginal, anal, impregnation, pregnancy, maledom, femdom, and some other tags. But not NTR. Also, some tags could be added later depending on the progress of the game, like femdom or maledom, because there are no suitable females currently in the game for that.

• Red Heart

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
I finished the game, to this part. Waiting for the update. Julia is such a beauty and a cutie. I hope we can make custom changes to her looks. I have a thing for redheads with long hair, emerald green eyes and a few freckles around her nose and cheeks. Her boobs would be about a AAA. Her overall figure is perfect and what an ass.
Would just love to put Julia ( my mom's name ), on a serious corruption path, but, you do your game the way you want to do it. It is your baby, this is your vision and it is a good one. See you next update. Hopefully, soon.
I designed Julia’s character settings to be like that. I’m glad to hear that you liked her character. Also, being able to make custom changes to the character would be a good idea too.
Coincidentally, I also plan on adding a redhead character to the game. She is a redhead with long hair, crimson-colored eyes, large breasts, and a perfect figure (spoiler, btw). Although she doesn’t look exactly as you described, I hope you’ll like her. But it will take some time to introduce her to the game.
Thank you for playing my game. I hope you enjoyed it. As for the next update, I plan on finishing the Fairy Queen’s story and adding a couple of scenes to both Goddess and Julia. I’ll try to finish the next update ASAP with more enjoyable events.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I designed Julia’s character settings to be like that. I’m glad to hear that you liked her character. Also, being able to make custom changes to the character would be a good idea too.
Coincidentally, I also plan on adding a redhead character to the game. She is a redhead with long hair, crimson-colored eyes, large breasts, and a perfect figure (spoiler, btw). Although she doesn’t look exactly as you described, I hope you’ll like her. But it will take some time to introduce her to the game.
Thank you for playing my game. I hope you enjoyed it. As for the next update, I plan on finishing the Fairy Queen’s story and adding a couple of scenes to both Goddess and Julia. I’ll try to finish the next update ASAP with more enjoyable events.
This is so exciting, can't wait to meet the redhead. I'm in love already. Thanks.

• Red Heart