RPGM Pleasure of Creation [v0.2 Prologue (Part 02)] [DemiGodAtum]

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
Patreon-BG.jpg

Overview:
You're a young man with a long-lost dream. One day, you find yourself transported to a palace of a Goddess. Upon arrival, you are given a task to rebuild the world she manages. Despite the sudden request, you accept it because of the rewards you will receive. Explore the world and revive those who were sleeping. But be careful not to awaken the hidden danger within.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-02
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: DemiGodAtum -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Prologue (Part 02)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

Image_01.png Image_02.png Image_03.png Image_04.png Image_05.png Image_06.png Image_07.png Image_08.png Image_09.png

Last edited:

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
While AI-generated "art" is annoying to some, let's face it, some people have great ideas but terrible, just awful skills as artists, myself included.

That said, if you spend enough time tweaking your inputs, AI can create some very nice works... after hordes of complete nightmares. If you have access to one of the ones that allow you to instead modify existing pictures, you can usually get something better, but it's all still a lot of trial and error.

I won't disparage anyone using AI creations unless they are putting in said horrible nightmares. Instead, I will focus on "Is the game enjoyable?" as that is a better question. After all, on this site alone, there are hundreds of works with nice art and zero actual gameplay, and games that are actually fun to play regardless of the sex in them, but have some rather meh artwork.

So... I'll give this a try and see where it falls on those merits.

DemiGodAtum

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2023
It seems like some of you guys are pretty much concerned about using AI CG. Well, the use of AI CG is for generating the characters, and for the sex scenes, I'm planning on drawing them and not using AI CG.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
So... needs some dialogue editing but shows the skillset for RPGM. No "AI art" in it, just the basic things one sees in all of the RPGM stock, so no worries on that end. Interesting precept that I will follow to see how it plays out.