Unreal Engine Abandoned Pleasant Bunker [20.07.2018] [WeezThePirat]

WeezThePirat

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2018
tlo — kopia.png

Overview:
After government has declared a state of emergency, few citizens of a small village have sheltered in a hidden in woods bunker. Situation outside and reason of all this chaos is unknown.
We need to find out whats going on.​

Updated: 20.07.2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 20.07-2018
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

ss1.png ss2.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i like to see 3D games.

all i love.. 3D full, pov, direct controls... my kind of shit :)

good luck , hope it grow good. can be fun with the idea of some kind of fallout stuff

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The game is first person and fully 3D, you can see your body if you look down and all that.

Sex scenes are physics-based, creating a whole new fetish.

Reactions: LostSentience

Oct 9, 2017
w8 if their are some ppl beside the protg then there should be a couple, family, or so i think right then there would be some tension around the ppl inside, and doubts hmm.. ?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
He went to the shelter and left his family behind? What's going on here?
Family first!:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Humlebien

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
Hey intressting but miss auto sex or very :D and more detail but very cool good wrok dev :)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Error: The following component(s) are required to run this program. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime Would like to install them now. However Windows 10 already has this information which confuses me. after installing I get an error that is can not run. I try to install it auto uninstalls UE4 which confuses me. Please help I am hoping this is not some kind of ghost program for steeling information. error shown below was an attempt to start game. upload_2018-7-20_7-37-6.png

WeezThePirat

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2018
Error: The following component(s) are required to run this program. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime Would like to install them now. However Windows 10 already has this information which confuses me. after installing I get an error that is can not run. I try to install it auto uninstalls UE4 which confuses me. Please help I am hoping this is not some kind of ghost program for steeling information. error shown below was an attempt to start game. View attachment 126354
Have you tested any UE4 game before? Like Fortnite or something?
Googled the problem and found 2 legit solutions:
-Try to run as administrator
-Try to turn off antivirus if you have one < The demo is safe, but still you are doing it on your own risk
As i can see it's pretty common error which appear for various games and apps.

U

User_130505

I never said they would be very effective.
More like horny chihuahuas humping your leg.

Reactions: Cirro84