Tool Playnite Extensions (F95zone, DLsite and Fanza)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gustav_Diovana

Oct 19, 2020
Does check for update work on this version, or do I have to check for updates manually?
Two things:
1. Thank you for reminding me to check the GitHub for updates.
2. Fuck you. I was 2 versions behind and now I have a shit ton of games that are telling me they need updating :HideThePain:

Can't answer you properly though. Since, I had an older version that wasn't checking for updates, I don't know if the latest version fixed that issue.

brxn

Sep 25, 2021
Hello, how to work with the f95 extension? I downloaded it, logged into my account, but the search is only possible if you enter the address. Is this normal behavior or am I doing something wrong?
And another question about dlsite and fanza, are there any ways to make them work?
It's in the README on the . If you don't know how to use GitHub, just scroll down until you see large text that says "How to install". Make sure to follow steps 7 and 8 specifically.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
It's in the README on the . If you don't know how to use GitHub, just scroll down until you see large text that says "How to install". Make sure to follow steps 7 and 8 specifically.
As I understood it worked before, but not as I thought. I need to enter the address of the game and then there will be a normal download meta, but the search by name does not work for me

brxn

Sep 25, 2021
As I understood it worked before, but not as I thought. I need to enter the address of the game and then there will be a normal download meta, but the search by name does not work for me
Search by title should be working fine (it works for me, at the very least). Are you logged in to the extension? If you are, try logging in again. Open Playnite and go to Extension Settings > Metadata Sources > F95Zone, then click the "Login" button. If it doesn't work, reply and i'll try to find the issue.

Last edited:

Menthyl

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, works fine for me. Your games should get checked on startup.
Okay yeah it seems to be working fine, I just realized I had to manually put in the game versions myself, and then it'll show up at start up.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Search by title should be working fine (it works for me, at the very least). Are you logged in to the extension? If you are, try logging in again. Open Playnite and go to Extension Settings > Metadata Sources > F95Zone, then click the "Login" button. If it doesn't work, reply and i'll try to find the issue.
Thanks, I was able to solve this problem by reinstalling the application. Before that, no matter how many times I tried to translate, there was nothing, but now I have filled out the fields of kukius. I really don't know what the problem is there.

brxn

Sep 25, 2021
Small new update released (v2.5.10):
- The plugin can now automatically update itself (with your permission; you have to click "yes" when it prompts you on startup)
- To reduce confusion, If you're not logged in or your f95zone cookies/session expires, you will get a warning when you try to search.

Of course, the auto-update feature can be disabled in settings (or you can just refuse updates whenever it prompts you).

If anyone has any more features they would like added (for example, scraping more data), please make a GitHub issue (if you comment it here, it may take a bit for me to respond).

Reactions: fIow and Yukiteko

everyone should love futa

Formerly 'Vupfucati Dulce'
Aug 16, 2022
- The plugin can now automatically update itself (with your permission; you have to click "yes" when it prompts you on startup)
- To reduce confusion, If you're not logged in or your f95zone cookies/session expires, you will get a warning when you try to search.

Of course, the auto-update feature can be disabled in settings (or you can just refuse updates whenever it prompts you).

If anyone has any more features they would like added (for example, scraping more data), please make a GitHub issue (if you comment it here, it may take a bit for me to respond).

with the update of 2.5.10, i am able to be notified when the game can be updated, but i can not directly go to the web page of the game by clicking the notifications in playnite. is there any chances to fix that?

moreover, i have logged in but still cant fetch certain part of the game description, is that normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodMan Feels

brxn

Sep 25, 2021
with the update of 2.5.10, i am able to be notified when the game can be updated, but i can not directly go to the web page of the game by clicking the notifications in playnite. is there any chances to fix that?

moreover, i have logged in but still cant fetch certain part of the game description, is that normal?
That's odd, seems to (mostly) work for me. Try logging in again.

It seems to also capture the "Spoiler" button text as well; i'll try and fix in the next release.

As for the updating notification, I can try and fix it but I'm not sure if Playnite gives me the ability to add a click action.

2023-12-28 17-04-58.png

Aug 16, 2022
Once you login, the window should close. You have to click "Save" (even if the boxes are empty). Let me know if it's still not working.
yes, after logging in the window was closed by itself. but the cookies in the setting wasn't filled at that time. then i clicked save button. then i opened the setting again and until then i saw the cookies filled.
the point is, after all these process i am still not logged in. i cant search by title, cant get certain part of the description given the link.

brxn

Sep 25, 2021
yes, after logging in the window was closed by itself. but the cookies in the setting wasn't filled at that time. then i clicked save button. then i opened the setting again and until then i saw the cookies filled.
the point is, after all these process i am still not logged in. i cant search by title, cant get certain part of the description given the link.
That's odd; seems like this issue's going to be difficult to troubleshoot. If you visit the same game in your browser, does it ask you to login? Can you use something like EditThisCookie on chrome/firefox to copy the cookie from playnite to chrome (and test if it shows you the description)?

Aug 16, 2022
That's odd; seems like this issue's going to be difficult to troubleshoot. If you visit the same game in your browser, does it ask you to login? Can you use something like EditThisCookie on chrome/firefox to copy the cookie from playnite to chrome (and test if it shows you the description)?
i dont know how to apply the cookie in playnite to the browser, but i did the contrary. i managed to copy the cookies in browser to playnite and it worded. so seemingly the old same problem happened.

brxn

Sep 25, 2021
i dont know how to apply the cookie in playnite to the browser, but i did the contrary. i managed to copy the cookies in browser to playnite and it worded. so seemingly the old same problem happened.
I guess it has something to do with the login. I'll try and see if I can replicate this issue. Maybe something on the website end changed.

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020

Hi there, I just want to thank you for this extension, and can you please update the Dlsite plugin to make it compatible with Galgames on Dlsite? I opened a issue on Github 2 weeks ago but you never respond.
For make it compatible just change `maniax` in the URL to `pro` and `RJ` to `VJ`, I know nothing about C# but I somehow still managed to edited the original script and successfully built a pext file. But when I tried to install it Playnite says the extension is not packaged properly, which also happens to the original abandoned extention.
Could you please edit the original extention to make it work again? I think this will help many people.
Thank you very much!

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Hello, does the F95zone addon still work? I just found out about this addon right now. NVM no wonder it wasnt working I was using the archived version

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote