VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
. Can someone help if possible?

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Hmm, no matter the updates I do, I always get this message " your system cannot run 3.0 shaders. Please, update your GPU drivers and DirectX. " The game crashes all the time and doesn't open. Did someone had the same issue? My PC Specs are : Intel Core i5 @1,70GHz, 8.0 GB RAM and INTEL HD Graphics 4000.
Intel HD 4000 supports 5.0 shaders, so I can only surmise that it is a driver issue. I suggest googling for 'Intel HD Graphics Drivers'. If you have already done that, I would ensure the drivers were installed correctly. I am going off the assumption you are running from a windows environment.

Device Manager -> Display Adapters -> Right Click -> Properties -> Driver version/Date. Compare with the official intel site.

Good luck.

Reactions: Kakato and Krull

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Intel HD 4000 supports 5.0 shaders, so I can only surmise that it is a driver issue. I suggest googling for 'Intel HD Graphics Drivers'. If you have already done that, I would ensure the drivers were installed correctly. I am going off the assumption you are running from a windows environment.

Device Manager -> Display Adapters -> Right Click -> Properties -> Driver version/Date. Compare with the official intel site.

Good luck.
I checked out the info : 16/09/2013. I don't what happened, but now, it accepts to download a new version. I'm crossing fingers. Thanks for the tips.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I did. I watched countless vids on YT and other sites. I followed their instructions step by step, but nothing changed. :/
Try this too if you on windows 10 sometimes it install it's own driver so best check if its really up-to-date.

Good luck.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Try this too if you on windows 10 sometimes it install it's own driver so best check if its really up-to-date.
I use Windows 8.1 and did the driver's update. Still doesn't work. I don't understand. I played almost every ILLUSION games (which are highly demanding in terms of graphics + memory) and I never got such a bug or a slow experience. Well, I guess I'll give up on this game. It's the only one I'm having problems to launch.

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
excuse me for my stupidity but is there a ep1 somewhere around here? i'm at work so can't search the net

edit: nvm i guess there was a link on page 3, i hope it still works

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
The "rape" scene with Anna is impossible? I mean, I've tried many times now and she just keeps on waking up? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Anyone else? (Edit: I'm pulling out when the heartcounter starts to go up just even a little bit, still game over)

Edit 2: Nvm I'm stupid, got to get her drunk to be able to do it.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Second'd, I couldn't get any of the file rippers to pick it up.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes