5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kYdz5xs.png

Overview:
Play Things is a Male-To-Female TGTF toyification-focused text-based CYOA made in Ink. You play as a college student who, along with your room-mate, begins receiving daily packages full of strange sex toys from a mysterious 'DOCTOR SHINE'.
For seven days, you are given one choice per day of which sex toy to use, and then have to deal with the consequences of how that toy has changed your body and mind.

NOTE: This means you will have increasingly limited autonomy as the game goes on - you are being turned into a living sex-toy and people will treat you as such. While you always get to choose which toy you want to take, you will not be able to choose what happens on a scene-by-scene basis.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Squishy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.6.1.u
Language: English
Length: 275000 words
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

toys_01.jpg toys_01_a.jpg toys_02.jpg toys_03.jpg toys_04.jpg toys_05.jpg toys_06.jpg bucket.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Holy art! Great release so far, will be checking out the story and the available branches in a moment! Good luck on the dev journey :) Also my favorite just by the looks so far is the 2nd choice :D

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
Thanks everyone!!

1.5 MB download? What is this?
Right now, the game is almost entirely text with only a few visuals, so the download is Very Small!

How does one even count this many words lol...

View attachment 3260687

Was fun read.

JigglySquish , I hope your plans on making your project in 3d environment wont be too much frustrating and easy ride instead.

Best of luck towards that. o/
My plan for the 3D version is to have a 3D character but for the game to mostly be text. You'll have a little avatar of your character down in the bottom left corner - and she'll change outfits, and her body will change as you get transformed.

I also want her to emote when certain things happen!

I would love to be able to have 3D models for other characters as well, so they can show up when they're in the scene in the narrative, but I'm starting with just the protagonist.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks everyone!!

Right now, the game is almost entirely text with only a few visuals, so the download is Very Small!

My plan for the 3D version is to have a 3D character but for the game to mostly be text. You'll have a little avatar of your character down in the bottom left corner - and she'll change outfits, and her body will change as you get transformed.

I also want her to emote when certain things happen!

I would love to be able to have 3D models for other characters as well, so they can show up when they're in the scene in the narrative, but I'm starting with just the protagonist.
Yeah iv figured as much. Reading is one thing, but adding visual elements will enhance the experience even more, who knows maybe you might add more than you promise. :giggle:

Looking forward for this projects growth.

Rooting for you, best of luck o/

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Unique concept, I have two friends who would love this so while it's not my cuppa I'll be recommending it.
Maybe they'll throw money at it to get more. Good luck with your devving noises!

Reactions: JigglySquish

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, this is really good! Got that slight body horror vibe from the transformations, while not going so full into it that it stops being sexy. It's well-written enough to make me genuinely sad for the MC and their roommate (and worried that she'll end up betraying the MC). Hopefully there'll be some endings where they're able to 'beat' the challenge.

The kinks on display aren't my usual thing but a nice change-up, and I imagine people genuinely into them would love this. I'd certainly be interested to take a look at it again once the story is completed, if I'm in the right mood.

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
Ah! Thanks gregers! I'm glad you liked it. I know it's a pretty intense set of kinks, so I'm glad to hear you liked it, even if it's not directly in your wheelhouse. There will be the opportunity for good endings, I'm too much of a sap to make everything really grim.

And thanks to you Detective Cancer! I really appreciate you telling your friends, and I hope they enjoy it. : )

Reactions: gregers

JigglySquish

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
JigglySquish

I remember seeing this game a while back. Did you change your Dev name?

View attachment 3261224
I did! Yeah.

I used 'Threed' because my original name on the tfgs forums was a random string of numbers '3ad35630', but I switched it to 'SquishyGames' when I started my Patreon because they didn't like me starting my name with a number.

Now my online identity is a bit of a mess. I'm still mostly Threed. That's what my is, same with my , but my Patreon and here are Squishy so... there is some confusion unfortunately.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes