RPGM Completed Platina experience - fox daughter's sexy human experience [Final] [Chanpuru X]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
249917_title.jpg

Overview:
One silver fox always longed to be human and live like a human. A witch then suddenly appears in front of the silver fox and offered to make her human. With such a sudden suggestion, she thought there must be something behind it, but more than anything wanted to be a human. So she got her to make her a human. The silver fox who became a human called herself Huck, and went to a human town. This raised the curtain on her human life...
Thread Updated: 2019-01-30
Release Date: 2019-01-27
Developer: Chanpuru X
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

249913___01.jpg 249914___01.jpg 249915___10.jpg 249916___04.jpg

Slothsquared

Aug 8, 2017
She tries her hand as an adventurer. Ran through 3 dungeons, super quick battles, failed the last 2, gave up as an adventurer.
Tries to be a barmaid, gets raped, quits.
Tries to work at a hotel, gets raped, quits.
Witch comes and gives her a fetch task. That's when *I* quit.
Static, short, uninspiring h-scenes. If anyone plays further than me and finds better stuff, yay, but I'm staying away.

Yay, my first post, even!

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Not only does this game have a shity translation there is literally no point in fighting enemies just run from every battle get to the end of the map get raped repeat the only thing u need money for is food.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
This was incredibly disappointing. You can't call this an rpg, hell it barely counts as a game of any sort, it's just one long uninspired railroad with mediocre scenes.

HikariVN

May 13, 2018
the game is just fetch quest after fetch quest with about 50 random encounters in between

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
She tries her hand as an adventurer. Ran through 3 dungeons, super quick battles, failed the last 2, gave up as an adventurer.
Tries to be a barmaid, gets raped, quits.
Tries to work at a hotel, gets raped, quits.
Witch comes and gives her a fetch task. That's when *I* quit.
Static, short, uninspiring h-scenes. If anyone plays further than me and finds better stuff, yay, but I'm staying away.

Yay, my first post, even!
Hardcore gamer! I already quit when I took another wrong turn during the second adventure guild mission and had to fight 3 more random encounters to get back on the right path.

Reactions: Slothsquared

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
How somebody can desecrate/ruin/defile such great art (note: I've only seen the preview-pieces in the opening-post!) by using that cringy Japanese censorship crap (seriously, haven't the Japanese grown up by now? They treat sex and nudity like fucking teenagers!) is beyond me!

IMHO this is just sad :(

Reactions: Destroyer186

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
How can people actually fail the random encounter battles? The equipment is super cheap, the fights super easy. But it makes no difference because she gets raped at the end of each mission anyway. I never got as far as the 'and gives up' stuff because I gave up first.

Language: Japanese, English
You can't actually select Japanese language. Which is a pity, because the translation sucks.

[EDIT] Tag-wise maybe the Giant insect scene merits a bestiality tag?

Reactions: Trecore

W65

May 31, 2018
What kind of name for a girl is Huck?
It's "ハク" in the original game, and Huck is (in my limited weeb experience) a fairly straight translation--the literal "haku" sounds bad in English, so "huck" is a decent compromise translation... except that it sounds like crap as a woman's name. My guess is that it was originally supposed to sound at least something like a noise a fox might make. After all, she chose her own name. I have no idea if the "ku" phoneme is any more feminine-sounding in Japanese than it is in English. I don't think it turns up that often at the end of a Japanese given name, but I'm no expert.

Also us English-speakers have the whole "Huckleberry Finn" idea ingrained into our psyches.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Haku would have sounded better than Huck. I've even heard that name in Naruto for a dude with the same name, and even then I thought he was a girl.

Point is, Haku sounds female. Huck does not.

Reactions: aihikari and LEAVED

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Haku would have sounded better than Huck. I've even heard that name in Naruto for a dude with the same name, and even then I thought he was a girl.

Point is, Haku sounds female. Huck does not.
Japanese has a lot of unisex names. IIRC Haku means something like "white"? Would be decently descriptive then.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes