RPGM Completed Platina experience - fox daughter's sexy human experience [Final] [Chanpuru X]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
And there are girls who are also just named Shiro, which also means white, so I wouldn't have a problem with it. I just don't want her name to sound like Finn, or even Huckleberry Hound.

W65

May 31, 2018
Japanese has a lot of unisex names. IIRC Haku means something like "white"? Would be decently descriptive then.
Yep. Looks like haku's a way of reading of 白. This's why I bill myself as a total amateur at the langauge.

(Also found out that a phrase with the rough literal meaning "there isn't even a kitten (there)" can be used to mean "totally deserted." I like this dictionary.)

bread

Jul 8, 2017
She tries her hand as an adventurer. Ran through 3 dungeons, super quick battles, failed the last 2, gave up as an adventurer.
Tries to be a barmaid, gets raped, quits.
Tries to work at a hotel, gets raped, quits.
Witch comes and gives her a fetch task. That's when *I* quit.
Static, short, uninspiring h-scenes. If anyone plays further than me and finds better stuff, yay, but I'm staying away.

Yay, my first post, even!
It was so bad you had to use ypur post v card?

Reactions: Slothsquared

Slothsquared

Aug 8, 2017
Took me straight out'a lurktown! I enjoy reviews a lot, figure I can start contributing where I can.

Creds to the uploader, tho, uploaders are the mvp's.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
This is just bad especially with that stupid timer. I had just finish the hotel and had 3 points left so I went to go eat, and after I finished it said I had 80 points but still got the game over.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
just played this game a little...why Huck? i mean they could've at least tried to give her a passable name, how many people in Japan are called Huck, or even have a pet named Huck, not many probably because it sounds fucking terrible, honestly the name took more effort out of me for just being weird and irritating than the actual game did 10/10 best game 2019 *feel my sarcasm, thank you to whoever posted it anyhow...you sacrificed yourself for us)

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Well, thanks for the save. Because, after beating a whole bunch of monster almost always in one hit, I encountered a mimic which used a technic called "knockout" that killed me instantly... I didn't save in the last 30 minutes

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
this is just laughably bad. I quickly got through all of it by constantly keeping her hunger level up. then found a scene exploit that lets you constantly get money lol.

the girl is really cute (i got a major thing for fox girls) but i gotta agree that the game itself is not worth. just grab the full save and enjoy the scenes or look up the CG or something

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes