Unity Plasmogasm [v0.6.3.0] [Keolamation]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
I haven't downloaded or played this, but just from the pictures, it literally looks like half a dozen different games that don't appear connected.

• Haha
Reactions: keolamation

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Alright OP, you got my interest. This looks like something from back in the day of Albino Blacksheep and Newgrounds flash games.

Reactions: keolamation

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
I haven't downloaded or played this, but just from the pictures, it literally looks like half a dozen different games that don't appear connected.
I'll be honest homie, thats basically what this is. lol jk. Nah I'm just trying to forge a game thats decent using 40% feed back, 20% fever dream inspiration 10% ADHD and 30% zoning in an out and trying to figure out in what direction I'm going with this, basically.. I'm sleepy joeing this project. lmao.

But yeah, I basically made an engine, trying to put out proof of concept, and just used placeholder UI as I was figuring shit out, so now I keep going back and fourth trying to refine things a bit, whilst also not stopping the continuation of the project, for example, I could easily spend 1-2 months JUST doing level and combat related UI/effects but, that would mean no more sex scenes and no more story content, so I'm basically playing a weird dev style ping pong match where I swerve towards the direction of making "new" stuff, then swinging back to refining and polishing "old" stuff on the other side. This was my TED talk/rant. hope you enjoyed. :)

Reactions: Lupiscanis

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Alright OP, you got my interest. This looks like something from back in the day of Albino Blacksheep and Newgrounds flash games.
Thanks, I hope we'll see this project break out of the 2010 era soon and into the 2016s at least, lets take this journey together. I kinda plan on going the route with this game like the devs of; hole house, summoners quest, tentacles thrive etc, and what I mean by that is, have virtually 0 clue wtf I'm doing, making a super rough version, going back, making way better art/sex scenes later and then SUPER expanding it. lmao but, fr fr, I do want to add thing like grenades, flame throwers, bosses and more girls/maps but, first I gotta get the patreon up and limping so I can attempt to focus on this full time. lmao

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Game feel so low effort.
before talking about patreon you should improve your game first.
I dont want support a creator that game still at baby stage and already trying so hard to make us follow and support you on patreon.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Game feel too low effort.
before talking about patreon you should improve your game first.
I can probably just get into a life of crime too I guess. Also, it's 0.6.3 of a play test. games definitely not a 1* anymore but, w/e floats your boat.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
I can probably just get into a life of crime too I guess. Also, it's 0.6.3 of a play test. games definitely not a 1* anymore but, w/e floats your boat.
Thats my point exactly.
Your game just started and your already hard selling your patreon and trying make people follow you just for the perks.
Your main focus is wrong and will just make people avoid your game.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
And i give it a one star to balance out the person who given it 5 star, cos this game is clearly not a 5 star so they are being bias for sure.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
That's my point exactly.
Your game just started and your already hard selling your patreon and trying make people follow you just for the perks.
Your main focus is wrong and will just make people avoid your game.
well, I'm not making anyone follow.. Also, the twitch thing is kinda just something I did as an experiment and went super yolo into, you also have to understand I have 1 sex scene with a partial censor so what's the "hard sell" with the patreon? minor discounts and a single partial censor?? I kinda get the vibe you just hatin, not sure what you're getting out of it but you do you. I have definitely made HUUGGEE improvements on this since September. If you even go read the earlier replies from TWO WEEKS ago you can already see a side by side on things i changed directly by player feedback. Lazy and/or low effort doesn't describe a game dev that almost completely redoes UI based off a few replies on a pirate forum site. Like I said, I am just taking the time to reply to you but, honestly, I cant take you seriously at all when you give a 1* and say whoever doesn't is biased cause that actually kinda wild and rude af to anyone who has enjoyed the game. Pick fun at me all you want but, when you start kinda demeaning other players for "liking" something you think is trash, that makes you come off a little trashy ngl.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
And i give it a one star to balance out the person who given it 5 star, cos this game is clearly not a 5 star so they are being bias for sure.
your logic is, "I saw someone give a waiter a 20$ tip, I think they deserve 10$ so, I'm going to give them 0$" that just kinda seems petty homie.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
your logic is, "I saw someone give a waiter a 20$ tip, I think they deserve 10$ so, I'm going to give them 0$" that just kinda seems petty homie.

well, I'm not making anyone follow.. Also, the twitch thing is kinda just something I did as an experiment and went super yolo into, you also have to understand I have 1 sex scene with a partial censor so what's the "hard sell" with the patreon? minor discounts and a single partial censor?? I kinda get the vibe you just hatin, not sure what you're getting out of it but you do you. I have definitely made HUUGGEE improvements on this since September. If you even go read the earlier replies from TWO WEEKS ago you can already see a side by side on things i changed directly by player feedback. Lazy and/or low effort doesn't describe a game dev that almost completely redoes UI based off a few replies on a pirate forum site. Like I said, I am just taking the time to reply to you but, honestly, I cant take you seriously at all when you give a 1* and say whoever doesn't is biased cause that actually kinda wild and rude af to anyone who has enjoyed the game. Pick fun at me all you want but, when you start kinda demeaning other players for "liking" something you think is trash, that makes you come off a little trashy ngl.
Well you clearly need polish your gameplay but if you dont want listen to my advice is up to you.
I not going be looking at this anymore for a few months and if i see it again in future i may take a look again.

But my points still stand ya.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
So if someone give tips for eating something that is bad means others should follow suit?
I just making sure the review star make sense.
Improve your game if u want good rating.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Hey everyone, because I heard about the UI appearing more cluttered etc I made a change to the twitch OAuth table etc. This is the new UI handle, it's a popup now that only opens IF you click the twitch button on the right corner which is now much smaller and condensed out of the way. Also, I will be making a difficulty setting that you can toggle in shop or title menu. You can toggle between difficulties as much as you want but, you will get a currency penalty to toggle and obviously different difficulties will give different rewards. etc. so far easy mode with be 75% the drop contents with a 50% reduction in both Enemy spawn rates and HP. Also, to add to the "patreon wall"; all patreon codes get a free gun unlock with patreon validation, tbh, I have 0 issue passing the first level with the BB gun so, I'm 99% sure it's just a skill issue but, since enough people are complaining I'll do it. I will also be reducing the cost of the first "better gun" by some amount, I'm not sure how much yet but, I'll make it cheaper. I'll be adding more sfx and combat stuff as well, this week will mostly be focused on the first-mentioned things. 1705814089077.png

geysor

Feb 2, 2020
As now, it feels like the UI's in the shop look way too messy to look at, some of them look too big or need new looks. Didn't like the big text popping box when hovering the map of place, couldn't tell at first what to press when i went into map.

I think the ad for getting people to get more coins and unlockable steps on the game doesn't feel right to me. Like it shouldn't be there.

Going into gameplay wise for like first minute, I had difficulty knowing where the enemies come from and preventing them going. Using the first gun felt like spamming 8 shots until it dies, before that time they would catch up to the ghost girl. Clearly i'm bad at the game or I just didn't try enough.

Since it is unfinished, I can't really clarify any rating to the game. Right now it feel more annoying to play.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote