• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Plasmogasm [v0.6.3.0] [Keolamation]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1704150448622.png

Overview:
You hear a rumor, that using artifacts and occult magic you can summon spirits, demons, and other entities from plains beyond the limits of human understanding, you can anchor them to the corporeal realm and bind them to your will, for conquest, power, wealth, --- but, you have other plans.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-20
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Keolamation - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1704154968467.png 1704155457832.png 1704155496848.png 1705750993270.png 1705751195593.png 1705751253341.png 1705751908679.png

Last edited by a moderator:

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
@ any admins, if I made any mistake on this post, please let me know. Pretty new to this whole website! Thank you, and apologies if I made any fuck ups. :(

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Alright, now I gotta make sure this game isn't ass anymore! MORE SEX SCENE ARE BEING DRAWN, MOORREEEEEE!! Too bad I have the art skills of a 10 year old. (sorry to any 10 year olds out there for being compared to me. xD) image_2024-01-02_073701422.png

I'm super unsure with the tits, I keep redrawing/reshaping. cause ghosts kinda float.. so not sure they'd look exactly like a girl laying on her back or, a girl standing up.. Had to go ahead and give myself the "this can't happen irl but, go ahead and draw it anyways noob" lmao

Reactions: Gabaw

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
...for conquest, power, wealth, ...but, you have other plans. :sneaky:

View attachment 3225987
THX for the share...

thank you! I'm happy that line you quoted didn't come off as cringe af tbh. lmao hell yeah, as I get better at art I wanna try making more variations etc so the engagement is better and people can really "get into the world of the game *COUGH*"

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
keolamation Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
I don't think your game runs natively on Linux.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

yeah tbh, I use ubuntu and I forget that I usually download WINE directly through git through packages etc when I used to test apps. Should I remove linux or just put in the installation guide (if you're using linux you need to have the software; wine) ?

edit: thank you very much for the info on getting the developer badge! I had no idea about that. I appreciate you!

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
That UI is terrifying. I appreciate the honesty but why the devil would you put that as one of your preview images??

Last edited:
Reactions: keolamation

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
That UI is terrifying. I appreciate the honestly but why the devil would you put that as one of your preview images??
which.one.buddy? which UI is the worst and like, you have like a reference image? I'm not skilled enough to make something ground up but, I could probably take the "inspiration" from a different UI and just so happen to you know, have my UI look eerily the same. LOL

EDIT: Reference to an example of UI that slaps. :) Also, I know ALL the UI is ass but, I have the tendency of doing like 10 hours of work one week, and then 90 the next cause I'm so scatter brained and cause of my all over the place type of work habits the things like level design and UI seem to take me so long cause I look at it, know it's trash and say, "I'm trash, I can't do better QQ" and basically put it as a back burner thought. Though, I very very much want to improve it. just for clarity.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah tbh, I use ubuntu and I forget that I usually download WINE directly through git through packages etc when I used to test apps. Should I remove linux or just put in the installation guide (if you're using linux you need to have the software; wine) ?

edit: thank you very much for the info on getting the developer badge! I had no idea about that. I appreciate you!
You can put into the Installation spoiler that you can play the win version on Linux via..

Reactions: keolamation

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
which.one.buddy? which UI is the worst and like, you have like a reference image? I'm not skilled enough to make something ground up but, I could probably take the "inspiration" from a different UI and just so happen to you know, have my UI look eerily the same. LOL
You can put into the Installation spoiler that you can play the win version on Linux via..
Alrighty! thank you!

Reactions: Bob69

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
firing gun most of the times not fires bullets which is kinda annoying
oh, there's a cool down, most guns have a fire rate, the bb gun fire rate is low. cause you gotta "pump the arm cock thing on the red daisy bb guns." 1704218820845.png

Obviously tho if its like THAT annoying just let me know guys, I can just make the earlier guns easier to use. I originally had the idea of making the game super "hard" for like people into a challenge but, that is basically abandoned cause the line between hard and annoying is thinner than razors edge tbh, at least for me.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
firing gun most of the times not fires bullets which is kinda annoying
edit: do you mean when pointing down? I forgot that I didn't do an exception check for bullets hitting the player. let me go check this rq homie. xD

edit: about to do a build test to see, if the exception was made, cause slow firing = works right || bullets not coming out == colliding with player and destroying themselves before being visible.

fixed but, I gotta also have it where the player hit box is ignored by the collider of the bullet cause, I am gonna make shotguns "eventually" and they are gonna have HUGE knock back that's mostly generated through collider physics and coded-in mass multipliers which will make the combat less bland etc, I'll update the file with the bullet fix tonight! THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THE ISSUE!! 100%:BootyTime:

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023

btw, for everyone, this is a free poll for everyone if you'd like to give me a nudge on what I should be working on the next 1-2 weeks! thank you all, you been amazing and I really appreciate your feedback!

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Apparently norton doesn't like your game, I spent 5minutes restauring every dll files.
Not sure why there is so many issue on the .exe version cause every Oauth fetch is even compatible with webgl webhook requirements meaning there isn't anything that reads/writes onto someone local device other than the save files but, that literally uses playerprefs instead of filepath. Not sure why, but yeah unless I run as an admin I even get issues on my own computer and crashes with the twitch sign-in thing. I will probably remove it but, I might make patreon content a patreon login that'll use the patreon Oauth if leaks ever become such a big issue they hurt my 24$ a month. :p lol Nah, its something I was thinking about cause it would make playing the game much more convenient if they were playing it from a different website/computer but, yeah idk why it's being so fussy, I had a legit read/write game for saving game stats to a server etc a few years agon and I had less security issues with THAT so, not sure what the deal is tbh.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote