MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
the intro looks pretty good, the art is great and the dialogue so far isn't bad, it isn't a chore to read through it and sets up the MC and Kayla's character very well, I love myself a good corruption so I can see a great future for this game, specially with the character creation.
in another note, the MC is so cute to the point I feel bad for her, specially with her dad and the cop giving her such good advice, I hope we can get a good ending for her in the final game.

kittehbit

Jun 13, 2020
Oh boy. I really liked the original LOK (up to 0.8 i think) and I liked Insexcity. Looking forward to see what this will bring. :3

denpa

Jul 24, 2018
really fluid, super optimized framerate. Nice quality models to. My generated char had blue hair, short like krystal lul. If its sandbox might as well add a Krystal customization and its gg. Is there a reason why the gif preview is so crappy? almost skipped the demo cause of it. Also the UE 4k scaling makes even the preview pics look bad compared to how good and fluid the game actually is.

Last edited:

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
I know we are mostly for sex scene here, but the management of the pizza restaurant is interesting. It's far more clever than take command, remember it, ask for food and deliver food. No memory involved, but some neurons usage for path optimisation is needed.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How do you remove items from your serving tray? I know you select them, but HOW do you throw them away?

EDIT: found it out, the thing next to the fridge (which actually looks like a freezer)

Nov 24, 2017
But above all, it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption, and characters that you'll learn to love or hate.
I hope this really is the case. The corruption, when done well, is so much better than vanilla sex scenes. And slow corruption where the female reluctantly starts to become corrupted is so much much better than fast corruption -> slut.

While not the slowest corruption there has been in games, it's one of the things I loved about Akabur's Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer. The corruption was so good that not having sex in the games for so long made the sex later when the girls were corrupted so much better.

Crossing my fingers that this will have meaningfully slow corruption. Corrupting a waitress is a great setting for a game. And while I'm not expecting it to be there, bonus points if this is a waitressing job where pantyhose is required as part of the uniform. ;) Like Hooters or even better a restaurant that requires skirts with pantyhose. If it doesn't have it, it's cool as long as the corruption is good. :)

Good luck with the game.

Can't wait to slowly corrupt her and make her get "used" by the customers.

Reactions: Lance Boyle

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Was going fine until the end of the restaurant tutorial. The character model bugged out when trying to go through the door to exit the restaurant and I couldn't do anything.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes