• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
The game does not work properly in 3440x1440 - the main menu is clipped, as well as, I suppose, the rest of the game.

Also, my playthrough ends at the "student registration form" - there is literally nothing to do at that screen and the game does not react to any input, other that Esc to exit.

Welcome to Unity, I guess.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
In addition to some technical details and options before playing, the game looks very promising and the dialogues are natural and flow easily.
LIKE IT, APPROVED

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Good start, makes hope for more.
I like the graphics and the models, but especially the NPC's (see last preview image) could use a bit more variety.
The announcements for the next update would bring much needed extras (save system) and a character editor would be a nice extra.
Criticism on my part would be the too long black screens when changing scenes or choosing wardrobe. Would be nice if that could be optimized.

The developers promise monthly updates and currently have a SubscribeStar account with a low defense rate.
However, I would like to agree with NeZKyMaN in his assessment that it would currently be too early for me to make a financial contribution, but the team would definitely be a candidate for it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Hmm Interesting I don't see any of the more "Taboo" tags in the future tags but the dev did say - Developer Notes: "Other tags *could* be a possibility in the future, depending on where we get more support (SS or Patreon). you know what I mean ;) "

So seeing that I guess the dev ended up opting out of patreon? Does that mean the dev decided to not put those said taboo tags in the game or just not enough time has gone by yet?

Last edited:

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Looks good. Hopefully this takes off. Interesting to see where this one will go.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I make note of it, but mixing both control modes simultaneously won't be a trivial thing. Let me consolidate other areas first, and I'll give it a try, promise.
maybe just make an option to switch control scheme?

wariomario

Oct 19, 2020
God damn it looks great!

You had me at "character creation" and "lesbian".

I can't wait to see more! Good luck and keep up the good work! :love:

and may the odds ever be in favor of SS ;)

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
i remember a other game with the same char art work and that had a subscribestar too and discord but both just one day are gone.

edit update: this is the same guy who made Hentai Academy [HHS 2D]

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
Looks promising. Character creation would be excellent. Good luck.

I find the character's facial expressions exceptionally well done. Nice work in the art department.

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am not a fan of pixel graphics, side scrollers, footjobs or blowjobs (just not my thing) and rarely download a first release.
That being said I love the idea of character creation, sleep sex and lesbian sex plus the graphics from the original pictures look fantastic. Put me down for a demo of the basic game download based on the pictures and GIF art showing how the movement looks.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Really promising but the lack of control for the screen resolution is hard pass for me.
I have a UW screen and people have no head, clicking on small objects is not working and I don't even know if there is a menu somewhere to save, since I don't see it ..

Or is there somewhere an option we can play with in some configuration file?

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
This seems like a nice beginning to a game. Some critiques that you may or may not be aware of:

- The intro and opening really drags. It felt like about 20 minutes before any gameplay. I get it's setting up the story, but it felt really slow-paced.
- When serving tables, it could be helpful to be able to choose which items to serve in case more than one table has the same item. Items can be selected to throw away, but maybe the same could be usable to select items to serve.
- When picking up and holding items, it would be nice to have a text popup to tell which item is which.
- The dialogue could stand some proofreading in my opinion. It sounds really unnatural at times.

Other than that, I like where it's going. The core gameplay at the pizzeria seems fun, if a little slow-paced. I don't know if it's planned or already there and I missed it, but I think the customers getting visibly upset, leaving, or even Jenny getting fired if she screws up too much could be nice additions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wener

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I don't agree with the opinions that the intro was boring o_O on the contrary. I also disagree with the opinions that erotic content should appear very quickly - because thanks to the fact that everything has its own pace the game is much more enjoyable. Of course I also want the game to have a lot of this content, but a good story is really important...

letan

May 4, 2017
iff
Yeah, I'm the coder/animator/writer/etc my old partner decided to get rid of, to make another one. So it wasn't in my hands. I didn't abandon it.

I didn't want to mention that on the OP. Not the place to do that.
If possible can you make an option that skips the beginning of the game in case of old player delete the previous version and download new one and have to spend 20ms to play the intros again

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes