minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Any other like this and Unaware that you all recommend? I agree with all of the comments about both. I find unaware less interesting to play

Aug 11, 2019
По сути, на данный момент игру несет художник, потому что она продвигается так медленно, что я умру первым еще до того, как игра будет завершена.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
ты умрешь не до завершения игры, а до первого проникновения! ха-ха-ха

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
Any other like this and Unaware that you all recommend? I agree with all of the comments about both. I find unaware less interesting to play
Basically whats carrying the game is the artist at this point, cause its advancing so slow i am going to die firts before the game is even complete
Imagine if Mr. Unaware and the Pizza Hot artist joined forces to create the ultimate game.

bmberman

Mar 8, 2017
View attachment 3535244

He's not even focusing on the pizza store... the entire premise is about the fucking pizza store. And he's gonna spend 6+ months making like 5 lesbian scenes and you walking down a hallway, hurray! Come back in 5 years maybe he'll figure it before he dies to a heart attack, or from the copious amounts of drugs he's using.
to be fair hooters isnt about the wings (jk jk)

Reactions: bosi47

MiaRaven

Dec 7, 2021
Basically whats carrying the game is the artist at this point, cause its advancing so slow i am going to die firts before the game is even complete
You mean the dev will die before he starts making plans? I say lets find this artist (I thought it was actually game engine thing),and make a game of our own

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
Abelius isn't the artist from my knowledge so they wouldn't be involved
But Abelius does everything else, including animations and gameplay. Be serious and realistic one second please: this game is his game.
We can be unhappy with the speed of delivery. We can be unhappy with his choices. We can be unhappy with his attitude. We can be unhappy with his income. But we can't pretend that this is not his game.

Reactions: zulu2000

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
But Abelius does everything else, including animations and gameplay. Be serious and realistic one second please: this game is his game.
We can be unhappy with the speed of delivery. We can be unhappy with his choices. We can be unhappy with his attitude. We can be unhappy with his income. But we can't pretend that this is not his game.
That's cool and all but not really the point of what was being talked about at all. The point was that if the artist that did the art for this instead did the art for unaware people would be flooding over to that game from here. Did you read the discussion that was happening or just misunderstand my comment and get angry?

Reactions: anon241

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I'm stuck at 19 Lewdness and 20 Exhib
I don't have bus events anymore, and the masseur keeps repeating
I don't think I have restaurant events anymore either.
I'm wearing the sundress and the small heels

Any tip ?

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
That's cool and all but not really the point of what was being talked about at all. The point was that if the artist that did the art for this instead did the art for unaware people would be flooding over to that game from here. Did you read the discussion that was happening or just misunderstand my comment and get angry?
Sorry if my comment seemed aggressive. I should clarify my point : Unaware is not only inferior in terms of graphics, but also in terms of mini-games, story and animations. The dev could add graphics as good as Pizza hot but it would not make it better if it keeps its poor animations, its lack of mini game and its somewhat short longevity.
That's why I think a joint project without Abelius would make little sense.

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Sorry if my comment seemed aggressive. I should clarify my point : Unaware is not only inferior in terms of graphics, but also in terms of mini-games, story and animations. The dev could add graphics as good as Pizza hot but it would not make it better if it keeps its poor animations, its lack of mini game and its somewhat short longevity.
That's why I think a joint project without Abelius would make little sense.
Sure but animations as a whole can be fine tuned and worked out over time, the sheer amount of content and updates that unaware has put out give players a lot more to do and if the art work was up to PH's tier then a lot more people would be playing it since it would have actual content even if some of the motions may be more wonky currently.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

aaror

Jun 6, 2019
I'm stuck at 19 Lewdness and 20 Exhib
I don't have bus events anymore, and the masseur keeps repeating
I don't think I have restaurant events anymore either.
I'm wearing the sundress and the small heels

Any tip ?
I was stuck on Exhib until I didn't pay the rent. The dad forces you to wear a maid outfit, and if you are wearing underwear he makes you strip to underwear to "measure" you, which gets you one point of exhib. Got another from wearing the workout pants with no panties on the bus while 20 or 21 (can't remember) lewd and 75 I think arousal. The massuese if you keep going will eventually push lewdness to 20, keep alternating lying face up and down, and wear the bikini.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I truly enjoyed Pizza Hot, but is too raw to play. I enjoyed the story of the virgin girl from a religious country family being corrupted by the big city.
Abelius is still working on Kayla's romance and a lewd scene with the fucking ugly landlord and hell knows how long will take to finish it.
I'm trying right now "Insexsity" which has similar gameplay and good 2d graphics and animations, but the story is as empty as my soul.

Does someone have a suggestion for an adult game involving a female protagonist/corruption with a decent amount of content with a good story?

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
I truly enjoyed Pizza Hot, but is too raw to play. I enjoyed the story of the virgin girl from a religious country family being corrupted by the big city.
Abelius is still working on Kayla's romance and a lewd scene with the fucking ugly landlord and hell knows how long will take to finish it.
I'm trying right now "Insexsity" which has similar gameplay and good 2d graphics and animations, but the story is as empty as my soul.

Does someone have a suggestion for an adult game involving a female protagonist/corruption with a decent amount of content with a good story?
bro is asking for a good lewd game, those dont exist lol

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-survival-of-sarah-rose-v0-1-9-9-happydaedalus.105709/

Reactions: jackdanniels
4.00 star(s) 96 Votes