RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
That's a noble offer, but (no disrespect) you're just "some guy from the Internet", so I doubt he'll take you up on it.

Most game devs, no matter what size the project, tend to not like people "playing with their toys" so to speak, which is why modding is still looked down on by game devs as a whole (for some reason). Again, not all devs feel this way, and I'm sure you're a great person, but I wouldn't hold your breath while you wait for a reply.

Besides, the dev on this game is notorious for playing his cards close to his chest after the whole falling out with the LOK team.
No disrespect taken, I probably wouldn't do a great job anyway since I'm only a novice with Unity. lol

Trybutyoucant

Jul 12, 2021
Nope... The thing you can't is wearing things if you don't have enough exhib points (since it's capped at 25, not much for now) but not removed wardrobe, no.
That... yeah, I remember, that's actually worse...
The average fapping guy isn't going to be editing the files just for that loln't

Hentairuede

Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone
I usually play Pizza hot free to play, but this time I was able to play the current version because a friend who is on vacation lent me his laptop.

I am very happy with the content of this update. Since Mr. Humper only changes every Monday, you have to come past day 100 to see everything. Of course the game still has its weaknesses and too little content for this long. But you can see where Abelius wants to go and I'm looking forward to Mr Humper's story line continuing.

I have a few things here that I hope will make it into the game at some point:

I like the Mr Humper story, but it still needs to be merged with the lewdness and exhibition system for it to make sense.
The other Mr Humper events would need to be expanded and aligned with Jenny's reactions during the Mr Humper massages. The clothes at home also have to make sense, since both Mr. Humper and Kayla already have the opportunity to see Jenny naked.
It would also be nice if the refrigerator event could be repeated while cleaning the kitchen, even with maid clothes and without underwear.

I don't like the bus event as it is now. It should take Jenny a lot longer before she's ready to let someone touch her or even jerk someone off. At the beginning, the molester should only dare to caress Jenny's arms, legs and stomach and when she reaches a certain level of lewdness he really takes hold. Only then should events come that are a little more intimate.
Since you take the bus every day, the events should also feel more random. Wouldn't mind sometimes encountering a molester whose lewdness requirements are too high and therefore I only manage part of the event.

The pizzeria mini-game, on which the game is based, is basically quite nice. But here too there is a bit of a lack of random events and difficulty levels with more guests and full tables.
The mechanics for conversations with guests are generally a good idea, but the speech bubbles should have a much longer time to be clicked on. Not possible with the touchpad.

The slap on the butt from the boss when you fall asleep drunk while working is very fitting. But I would move these events to a bad shift. This would still leave room for Drug Assault when Jenny is lying drunk on the sofa. At first the boss could just jerk off and after a few events undress Jenny and use her hand and mouth. Events would also be possible here depending on clothing. Sleep Assault would be a better fit for Mr. Humper, but he already has Jenny under control and no longer needs to touch her in her sleep.

The massage salon is a nice event, but a lot of potential is lost here too.
There are 5 outfits to choose from and only 3 allow you to decide which side you want to lie on. This should be possible with all outfits and there should also be a new choice as to whether the upper or lower body is massaged. Just as with the underwear and the bikini, the masseur could also go too far with his own outfit, reach under the clothing and suddenly undress Jenny.

The last topic concerns the character style. I like how many of the characters look. What I don't like is that all the people are the same size and apart from Mr Humper, the masseur, the boss and Bernard, they are all the same age. It makes sense on the way home on the bus, but I don't understand why random women don't go to the pizzeria to eat.
Also, it would be great if there were more adjustments for Jenny at the beginning of the game, like height.
Much larger breasts or smaller ones like Kalya's or even flatter ones would also be nice with this selection. Personally, my butt and thighs are a bit too wide, so a selection would be good here too.

I don't think it would do the game much good to include sex at this point. You only see everything from the side anyway and there are already enough bad games with sex. The Mr Humper story is about to get a blowjob, this will have to do for us for now. What is more important is the expansion of existing events and the development of new event locations.

I hope that Abelius sees this as constructive criticism and implements some of it.

Best regards,

Ruede

PS: Sorry for the google translator english^^

Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
why cant my lewdness and exhibition go past 25. i even set it to larger number in the editor but its still capped to 25. why?

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
whats the point of it anyway, you cant even wear clothes that require more lewdness and exhibition than whats it capped at. or maybe its capped at 25 in the early story??? i dont even know
Or, maybe, just maybe, it's another example of the dev "putting the work in" for a screenshot but oops it doesn't actually work in the game, oh dear!

Put the items in the game, show them off, keep the subscribers happy, lock off the items behind unobtainable caps because they actually don't exist, then "properly" add them in later. Pat self on back for a job well done, keep milking subs.

Of course, it could also be filed under yet another distraction from actual content in the restaurant, but apparently it's keeping his audience happy o_O

Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
Or, maybe, just maybe, it's another example of the dev "putting the work in" for a screenshot but oops it doesn't actually work in the game, oh dear!

Put the items in the game, show them off, keep the subscribers happy, lock off the items behind unobtainable caps because they actually don't exist, then "properly" add them in later. Pat self on back for a job well done, keep milking subs.

Of course, it could also be filed under yet another distraction from actual content in the restaurant, but apparently it's keeping his audience happy o_O
i swear to god, i hate devs like these, atleast be honest on the stuff you are adding or dont add it till its complete. what the fuck is a partial content which cant even be accessed?! I was thinking maybe this game wouldve been good as it was in the character creation tag but i was wrong. Cant even play it lmao

Waskare

Aug 21, 2020
Link to original post:

v0.13 progress update
v0.13 has two different goals. One is to progress your relationship with Kayla, and the other is to change how you navigate home and expand it a bit.
Indeed, the apartment is getting two new locations: a hallway and the living room, the former serving as a hub of sorts.
So, no more teleports to move around the place. This should make it a bit more realistic, and add another quite versatile location (the living room) for events.
However, this change makes necessary some technical adaptations and testing. Nothing major but still some time to spend.
Oh, and the TV in the living room also got some attention, because I wanted to make it functional, similar to Kayla's computer. You'll see.
Regarding the content proper, I'm focusing on Kayla exclusively. You will see some progression events of her. I don't know how many because I want to focus on more frequent smaller updates, but she will get her chance to get out of the friend zone in v0.13.
Thank you!

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
how did you set larger numbers? I want to try it too
There's no point. Like you can find and change the numbers directly in the save files via some text editor but the dev went out of their way to add a fail safe for people wanting to just explore town wearing what they want so even if you do edit the numbers the game checks and reverts them on load. Only semi real way to do it now is to find the values in cheat engine and lock them at the value you want but it's honestly too much hassle for just being able to walk places you want wearing whatever.

Teacher44

Jul 26, 2018
For the bus scenes…I’m hoping at some point the “excuse me, sir” and tap on the shoulder of the man in front of her to escape the groping turns into a double team/ threesome… and also, at the restaurant, all the”modeling” comments lead to a new location….

4.00 star(s) 96 Votes