Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
just played it like the premise i mean who doesn't love a swashbuckling rum drinking pirate from ye old world,Art is ok.But and a big but it doesn't seem coherent.After convo with parrot a potential love interest or prior to that a potential bounty in the form of a ransom.Now coming to the gangbang scene and you walk away would you want the goods soiled given previous implied scenarios ? .If i was captain of a pirate ship i wouldn't.So i know it is meant to be a bit of humour and a bit of dark but it needs cohesion.the above scenario i have mentioned kills it dead for me it needs choices

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Considering the moment that this is only the 2nd version of the game - the project has grown significantly.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Once you get past the single ship battle, with paper mache boats, you spend most of your time gathering money by first fishing then playing dice "poker". There's a blowjob scene (only I've found for your character) and an orgy that your PC isn't even a part of as far as H scenes go lol

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Artstyle isnt bad, but author is REALLY terrible in drawing eyes and mouth (especially eyes).

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes