JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
no one asked save after 1st act that really long ?
well i need one after like what now ?, 3 Hour of playing and still trying to stop war at tsuchikam and no insertion scene ?
You'll get 2-3 insertion scenes at max all game and you'll enjoy it!

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
A really Good game i wish this haved a corruption system so you can have more random sex and more but a good game in the end.

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
No rape tag? Her face in the first image looks like it

Edit: Looks like DLSite has a coercion/compulsion tag so might be helpful to add at least a rape tag for better discovery

emlavualachua

Feb 26, 2022
I'm stuck at this part and don't know what to do next, after talking to 3 people the main quest nothing happened.Help me pls Capture.PNG

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
bro same. i chose to do it later, and it just disappeared forever. wish someone would give a save right before this mission
Same... someone have a save, so can i accept the mission of "the truth"? i keep resting and going with the gobling (is the only thing i can keep doing) but the mission don't come back...

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
Can anyone help me with this? I've finished what was asked for the main, but they still show. I also try to get the H inn scene, but she is either not tired enough to go inside or if she does go in, she refuses to stay in the inn. Idk how else to progress. progression.png

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Can anyone help me with this? I've finished what was asked for the main, but they still show. I also try to get the H inn scene, but she is either not tired enough to go inside or if she does go in, she refuses to stay in the inn. Idk how else to progress. View attachment 2731696
You gotta do missions and then go to crop fields that up the inn talk to the old man so you can exterminate the monsters and hten go to the Inn

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Also I got stuck in The Truth quest as well. It may be selfish but can I ask for a save for that quest? I owuld like to see the ending of the game

Reactions: JohnyJ17

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Is there going to be a chance of someone giving this a proper translation, not the broken and poorly set Engrish of MTLs?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there going to be a chance of someone giving this a proper translation, not the broken and poorly set Engrish of MTLs?
I was working on it (translated up to MC's defeat of the imposter in the neighboring city aka about 1/3 done) until I saw the MTL. Still sorta plan to finish it someday, but was pretty discouraged by the MTL coming out (or rather, there's not much point to doing one since everyone seems to either be happy or satisfied with MTLs anyway).

Until people realize that--while fulfilling an itch for some, MTLs are a cancer to the translation community--and therefore stop supporting the spread of MTLs, fan-translations will never be prevalent enough to overtake the ease of simply pushing a button to create a quick MTL.

Feel free to disagree, but I've written so many reasons why MTLs are toxic that I don't want to reiterate.

Reactions: Float_Fish

JustaPeon

Jul 9, 2023
View attachment 2700408

Overview:
"The Four Goddesses of Salvation"--Four heroes who brought peace to the world by defeating the demon king who plunged people into the depths of terror.
One of them, Serenia, was living a peaceful life with her beloved family.
However, the life of her happy family changes completely when a monster appears for the first time in 10 years.
A classic erotic fantasy where a married woman with a strong sense of chastity is defiled by men!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-15
Release Date: 2023-06-04
Developer: sinabi ninja village - - -
Censored: Yes (Pixelated)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wow the images look nothing like what you'd expect from an rpgm game. gonna have to take a look at this

zokata

Aug 27, 2021
I used the software to translate, but when I entered the game, I saw that the dialogue still displayed English, not the language I translated. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Pious Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 507 MB/179 MB :

Reactions: steelgreat
1.80 star(s) 5 Votes