• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Pious Saint Selenia [Final] [sinabi ninja village]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jeofm

3 hours of prologue in which you are led by the hand and not allowed to step in the other direction, an incredible amount of useless and uninteresting text and a free mode that does not understand how it works. The worst game I've ever played and I've seen a lot of shit -100/10
  2. 4.00 star(s)

d4nt320

At first I thought this is going to be bad because of the mechanic of it. i not going to spoile the game for you. the only thing is i wish i have more of the game and a corruption system but in the end the game is really good i like it
    great job Dev.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

greggundy

First ever review, or post for that matter, but this game was so incredibly disappointing I felt the need to share my thoughts. As already stated by the other two reviews, the pacing is absurdly slow - even when skipping all dialogue (which I did after the first hour of playing).

The worst part about this game to me, however, is the fact that it forgets it's an NTR game in the last half of the game. Once it seems like things are starting to heat up, the main guy that has been corrupting/blackmailing the heroine decides to up and completely leave the game, never to return. From that point on, almost every penetration scene gets interrupted just before it happens leaving you blue balled. Not to mention most of the sex scenes randomly swap you to the husband's POV so that the scene is "secret" and can only be seen in the scene viewer.

Also, there's only one ending in this game, and it's a pure-love vanilla ending with the husband. In an NTR game.

TL;DR: H-scene content is too sparce between the mass amounts of text and story, and the NTR completely falls off during the second half of the game leaving only a vanilla ending with the husband. Do not play if you're a fan of NTR.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Jonathan Y

The review below summed the experience perfectly well.

But I wish to address the H scenes here, aka what most people are here for. I sludged through this boring mess of convulted walking sim with the hopes that the H scenes will be memorable and diverse. They're not, they are disappointing as hell, most of them are teases, harassment and foreplay before penetration is interrupted by someone or other, only a few of them have actual penetration.
    And the seemingly top notch artstyle ? In many of scenes it falls apart as the artist has very little sense of form distance, where certain body parts from the involving actors are too big or too small and just overall seem very stiff and dull.

This is the problem many H artists face, they excel at creating still images, bodies & faces, but lack the ability to make them expressive, the Mc has several expressions but they all feel stiff.

Dissappointed and blue-balled.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Beatoften

Painfully boring.

The ironic part is that MTL is actually not bad. 90% of the time, it's got a good enough translation to understand what's going on or even seems flawless. The other 10% does little since you can deduce what's going on from the other messages.

...But the problem is it's incredibly linear, the world is NEEDLESSLY large, and for some reason it sprinkles enemy monsters everywhere even though the main character is so absurdly strong, nothing can possibly defeat you. Fights don't even award EXP precisely because your character is already 10 leagues above everything else.

Ultimately, this is like a hiking simulator. You spend so much time walking through empty maps and then talking about non-sexual dialog that it feels like you get one breadcrump of sex content every 15 mins.

To give an idea how the game unfolds painfully slow:

-First task is to ask people around your village about where monsters are coming from. This results in characters monologuing about how they perv on the main character, but you leave the village before any of them can do anything.

-Second task involves going to this castle town due to summons by the king. There is a lot of needless dialog here, such as the main character's son (named "Lucy" btw. Guess it's supposed to be Lucky?) refusing to stay with their dad and insisting on coming along with the main character. I played probably 40 mins and did not see this child being particularly plot relevant.

-Third task, the king sends you to a village because of reports of a monster. You do not actually enter the village, but spend a couple mins walking to it via big empty maps. The boss fight is a joke because again, you're too OP. It might be mathematically impossible to lose the fight, for all I know.

-You walk back and some other kid has had a fight with your kid, then runs away crying. You seek out the other kid to comfort him and have another "fight" you cannot possibly lose. Grats, this actually awards a sex scene. (breast sucking)

-You go back to the castle and get told to investigate yet ANOTHER town, so guess what: time to walk through another empty map. Every detail of the journey is painfully chronicled with decent-sized dialog, such as saying goodbye to some locals and considering if you should take your son along or not.

Around here I quit. The sex content to dialog/walking ratio is horrendous. I have no idea if there's good sex content behind all the walking, but I'm too impatient to find out.

But honestly, given how absolutely poor the decision is to make the map needlessly large and fill it with enemies you can't possibly lose to, I doubt the dev's judgement in designing the game elsewhere, such as sex content.