VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pink World 2 (Farm Edition) [Final] [Annon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Slack00

I really enjoyed Pink World 1, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Dev continued to produce games and, furthermore, that some improvements were made.

This is a short VN (maybe 20 minutes) with only four choices, all of which only alter the CGs and the dialogue. The extremely short story is this: Intern arrives at a farm, and, while meeting the delivery gal, the farmer and his wife, undergo the global "pink haze" event, causing a bimbofication transformation. Although the previous reviewer would have appreciated a more drawn-out transformation, I appreciated the short length of the game, the fantastic themed music, and the steady bimbofication that happens, frame by frame, in-between each paragraph of dialogue. I could only ask for MORE.

I do appreciate the additional time it took the dev to create the different choices and the different looks for these particular bimbos. Well done!

This is a game that knows what it is and does it very well. I think it could have only gotten five stars from me if it had included animations, which, sadly it does not have.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SilverInc

Upon initially reading the game's description, I found the concept intriguing, especially the aspect of spoken words having significant implications on the character's transformation. However, as I played more of the game, I couldn't help but notice that the choices available were severely limited, and had minimal impact on the overall story.

My primary criticism was with the rapid progression of the character's changes, which seemed completely out of the player's hands. Initially, I didn't mind the changes that were affecting the characters, but as they became more proportionately extreme, the story started to lose its depth and substance.

Moreover, I found the proportions of both male and female characters to be unrealistic and somewhat grotesque rather than attractive. It would have been more enjoyable if the game opted for more realistic proportions, as it would appeal to a wide demographic.

On a positive note, the game's art style at the beginning and its overall aesthetics were appealing. The originality of the concept also stood out, offering a unique gaming experience.

personally, I would of given the game a higher rating if the story was a little more drawnout, the players choices only cause transformations (or atleast the major ones) and charicters remained with human proportions.