• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (185).png

Overview:
A young girl named Eileen is excited to start her first day as an intern on a farm. However said farm and by extension the world change forever when a flash of pink light hits.
A sequel to the first Pink World Visual Novel
The story takes place parallel to the first but in a different location, showing the vast reach of the new pink sky, where everyone under it is slowly turned into hot studs and sluts, not knowing that their chosen spoken words have huge implication on their transformation.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-20
Release Date: 2023-07-06
Developer: Annon - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Pink World
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

IUcvY0.png t+tIog.png GBMUxN.png vgWMQz.png ghVTqq.png

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
agreed not a big fan of when the women in games be carrying the weight of a semi truck with how big there ass and tits be getting
Yeah, every time I see a new transformation game, I always ask, if there is a reverse transformation option. Like, can we make their tits smaller? :unsure:
Sadly, that has yet to be an option in any of the games I have seen. :cry:

rk807

Mar 19, 2023
Yeah, every time I see a new transformation game, I always ask, if there is a reverse transformation option. Like, can we make their tits smaller? :unsure:
Sadly, that has yet to be an option in any of the games I have seen. :cry:
indeed its a shame rather have iron board tits then have them take up half the screen tbh. Wish games would make it so you could make them smaller more often

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
I think a fun game idea could be the same plot as this: pink sky turning normal people into bimbos. But there is one person who's unaffected and trying to figure out what's going on.
The "sexual apocalypse with a surviving MC" is already a trope that exists on this site.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PinkWorld2FarmEdition-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 17, 2021
WTF did I just play? Whole game is only about 5-8 mins long and within these few mins, it get weirder & weirder af .. The game started off decent at first until the sudden change in body development occurred for all characters which is very bizarre. Totally a waste of time

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any himbofication like in the first game? Cause honestly that was fucking great and I'd love to see more games with that sort of masculine transformation for the MC. It's a bit annoying how the overwhelming majority of player POV transformation games are based on feminization... I don't think this site even has tags to search for that sort of content... I'd certainly appreciate being pointed in the direction of more stuff like that. I know there's a game called Insatiable that also fills that niche, but I'm hoping this sequel can scratch the itch too. And yeah if anyone can recommend anything else like that I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: drannoc and _Moth

rk807

Mar 19, 2023
I thought I was alone in not liking the huge fake tits that would realistically break the woman's back. I've learned to get past it though.
ur definitely not alone my friend i honestly dont get whats good about abnormally unrealistically large tits/ass its more of a turnoff for me personally but i guess lots of people just think the bigger the better which is fair enough i guess

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
I thought I was alone in not liking the huge fake tits that would realistically break the woman's back. I've learned to get past it though.
I kinda hate that I have to...but yeah.
It'd be nice if everything stayed within "Passing Grade" range (y'know, A-D), or at least had an option as such.
But when it comes to TF I always tend to like the more "subtle" transformations. Probably why I prefer gyaru to bimbo so heavily, since they tend to get sluttier without turning into parade floats.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes