4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
As a fan of Jasmine, it would be very exciting to see all the MCs gangbang with Jamine in front of their partners since she seems to be OK with cuckolds.
I think there will be fotr sure an ending where Cornell goes on with Julia and MC with Jasmine. And on sharing route Jasmine can be shared...:)

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
do you know something ? I know he said before month end for sure... I am hoping for earlier. By the way,,,, did you have any luck on that anamation ?
Last release was 24 March, a Sunday, in principle the next one will be within 31 days later, so my guess is that if he finishes early it will be 21st but that will be within the last Patreon payment cycle, so it has to be in April but in the next billing cycle. Last 4 releases were 1 late Saturday and 3 Sundays so I think it will be 27th or 28th.
I cannot find Julia’s lingerie asset, not on f95 or renderosity and I browsed every single lingerie set. I found an approximation but I’m hoping Big Rooster might have a clue.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Selfishly....I hope you are wrong and I am right... But, you are probably right. Love you stuff hope you guys can work it out !

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
do you know something ? I know he said before month end for sure... I am hoping for earlier. By the way,,,, did you have any luck on that anamation ?
Ii think he will release t during next week. Mostly 10 days after he releses preview pics...thats how he did in the past...its just a assumption based on previous releases

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes