• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PillKing-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Entik

Apr 18, 2020
The virus is located in the downloaded file at the path 'renpy/downloaded_file', and Ren'Py attempts to download and start it upon next launch. Windows Defender detects the downloaded virus and secures it. It's primitive, but there's no doubt this net will catch some fish.
Result of checking 'downloaded_file', checked it on an exe file from Google Drive.

1715229521098.png

• Wow
Reactions: Qalx and Kristu

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, how to increase testosterone levels without cheats, in theory you need to lower the resistance to lust, but at 15% you need to go to the doc and he will treat it, probably with bromine :ROFLMAO: . Any advice, thanks in advance :).

P.S.
Yes, I understand. I'm a fool myself :ROFLMAO: . Go to the dok at 17.00. I completely forgot about this:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Manyorkin

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait... was the mega link safe?
If you got any of the links in the OP (or my compressed versions) in the last couple of hours you are fine. If you got this mourning then you probably need to delete and re-download and maybe scan, but more than likely if you ran the game you would have noticed or your AV would have said something.

Reactions: MisterPervy

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
If you got any of the links in the OP (or my compressed versions) in the last couple of hours you are fine. If you got this mourning then you probably need to delete and re-download and maybe scan, but more than likely if you ran the game you would have noticed or your AV would have said something.
Oh, ok. Thanks! Got it like 5 minutes before the post I made. I did a scan on 2 separate AV and got no hits.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It was meant to be a joke as I scan all files after I get them and detected nothing. I also test before uploading.
I don't know what you think was a joke here... I downloaded 3 times the full version from different sources and every times the exe was blocked by AV. At your compressed version there was detected only some bot. I did't wanted to start a hysteria but considered that some attention was needed, even that other found some virus! Always could be viruses which some AV could not detect or AVs which trigger false alarms but better to be more alert than laugh stupidly convinced that some AV could be always full proof for everything

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know what you think was a joke here... I downloaded 3 times the full version from different sources and every times the exe was blocked by AV. At your compressed version there was detected only some bot. I did't wanted to start a hysteria but considered that some attention was needed, even that other found some virus! Always could be viruses which some AV could not detect or AVs which trigger false alarms but better to be more alert than laugh stupidly convinced that some AV could be always full proof for everything
I was talking about the article I linked to.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the last update that made this game super grindy make it not worth it anymore, before you had to only deal with two things, now it is like 4? meeeh

paginou

Nov 20, 2018
I can't play this game, I can't install, VNTranslator translator? In people know why.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
I know it sounds funny and ridiculous.
But if the trend of downloading viruses through games continues, it won't be fun for everyone.
The site is one of the most popular in this area and has a reputation that could be lost.

Well then at least be a little gentler with people who see reports from users that the game has viruses, and change the links to the original files from the developer. :censored:
Well u r downloading from ukrainan on pirate site...state from wich is going one of most cyber attacks in world. Personaly i would not trust even dev in this case :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermit76
Aug 22, 2017
I wanted to like this game, but it's nothing but a massive grind with no payout. There's very little in the way of actual content with any of the girls. Just a few handjobs and mostly stealth watching. Given the number of versions this has gone through, you'd think there'd be something going on with at least one girl by now. The sandbox also seems pointless. There's literally only ever one thing to do at any given point of the day. No reason to check other rooms or decide between two options. Just find that hour's actual interaction and select it.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes