Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I just found this game recently, and started playing v0-21. I read this thread a few pages back to get a feel for the game and was amazed at the large number of haters that posted here. There was really no call for it. I know that there have been patreon incest issues, then celebrity face issues, patreon banning then starting up again. This dev could not get any help. Then the virus issue, not the devs fault, as there were at least four other games hit with this malware. Then I read that the dev is posting from Ukraine and the Russians are bombing power plants and making life miserable for all of the Ukrainians. My heart goes out to all of them.

Many of the haters are bitching that there is too much grinding and that it is a "Sandbox game".
On the OP, under the heading Developer Notes: you are warned:
1) This is a Sandbox game, so if you are not a fan of sandboxes with some grind, then you better skip this game.
But instead of skipping they just make post after post how much they hate the game.

As for me I did not find the grind too bad. The hint system gives more than enough information to get through the game easily. So to all of you haters, if this game does not cater to your fetishes, move on to one that does. F95zone has hundreds to choose from. Give this dev a break, he needs one.
It's because this game uses ai for touch ups and is a sandbox. That is 2 of the 3 forbidden jitsu tags. Some people on f95 are very autistic and will have a melty if they see certain tags. It doesn't matter if the game looks and plays great and has well thought out characters. If your game has rpgmaker/sandbox/ai cg in the tags, some people will attack the game just on that basis.

If you have harem/ntr or both in the tags that brings a whole other set of problems, because there is no way to satisfy both camps. Then you have the bargaining andies who will try to 'negotiate' with a dev on newer games to try to get their specific niche fetish included. If a new dev is stupid enough to listen to all of them, you get a very bloated piece of shit game as a result. If they don't listen to them, you get an autist crusader on 10 accounts downvoting your game into oblivion, because the dev didn't want to include futa on male and lactating or something.

As for the malware thing, that is unfortunate. I've never had an issue with getting a bug from a single download here.

Reactions: Fish_lip and Durza

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
In the game folder open the folder called "renpy"
then open folder "common"
scroll down and look for a file named "00console.rpy" (ignore the file named 00console.rpyc)
open it with Note pad.
click edit and then "find next"
type in "false" and click it twice
u will find a line saying
"config.console = False"
Change the "False" with "True"
click file then save it,
open the game and load your save
when inside the game press "shift+O"

ps - u can use the same steps in any renpy game to access the console.
I can't find it.
1715586019530.png

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey is there any ntr scene in the game and how can I get it. Please tell me if anyone know.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just to be clear i downloaded the game on april 24th im malware free right?
Why would you think that? in the OP it clearly says when a clean version was uploaded (8th of may) personally I'd be suspicious of anything earlier than that... if you have another source that says the 24/4 version is good then that's up to you whether you trust it.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
And you are paying for this shit lol :D At least when i used all those Bitdefender, Kaspersky etcetc, i downloaded cracked versions for free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, you are smart! Maybe the cracked versions are infected...........

You'll never know.

kgyuri

Sep 2, 2020
Console commands
command = xx

Lust resistance = resist
Testosterone = testos
Kira rel = kira_r
Sarah rel = sarah_r
Lizy = lizy_r
Alice = alice_r
Ashley = ashley_r
Mia = mia_r
Nico = nico_r
Morgan = morgan_r

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Okay I am having an issue with Ashley. I have completed "Critical level", I have $100+ and I keep finding her in the hall at noon instead of the canteen. Is this normal or am I missing something?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I see some who bothering with the Ren'py console... You have just to put URM, your life will be much simpler.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes