Pictures & Screenshots are not loading in the thread

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Yep, pictures are back for me too. Still miss icons of UI on the web though, but I can do without them.

Sep 19, 2021
I have some weird stuff going on first I saw these square symbols and now after reinstalling chrome the either the banner photo does not load or these symbols come back.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I have some weird stuff going on first I saw these square symbols and now after reinstalling chrome the either the banner photo does not load or these symbols come back.
That's usually caused by a shitty internet connection. I'd recommend checking that.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
After doing some research, it appears that all the problems are linked to Google Chrome. My brother had the same issue, but only on chrome, nowhere else. :D
Ah, okay :) I always had this issue when my internet was acting up, hence why I listed it. Never did connect it to Chrome.
Still, did you manage to fix it?

Sep 19, 2021
Ah, okay :) I always had this issue when my internet was acting up, hence why I listed it. Never did connect it to Chrome.
Still, did you manage to fix it?
No I cant fix it. It something with chrome and also microsoft edge others like firefox and just normal internet explorer dont have this. If somebody has any ideas drop them in the chat here. :D

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The square thing is caused by the UI.X dark found in the bottom left hand corner of the page. Click it and pick dark mode BETA. Make sure you refresh the page after switching it. I tested it and it worked and then I switched it back to UI.X dark.

Sep 19, 2021
The square thing is caused by the UI.X dark found in the bottom left hand corner of the page. Click it and pick dark mode BETA. Make sure you refresh the page after switching it. I tested it and it worked and then I switched it back to UI.X dark.
Turning on the beta version does fix the issue but If I switch back to the UI.X dark. Version the issue returns.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
im lost ability to see screenshots on this site few months ago VPN stop solving this problem... how i must find good cherry if i cant "taste" it...

Nextan

Apr 30, 2020
Oh, so I'm not the only one.
The problem is in Google Chrome, I see the screenshot previewer, but opening the theme itself with the game, just empty fields, even if you open in a new tab, the image is not loaded.
Sorry for my English.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Oh, so I'm not the only one.
The problem is in Google Chrome, I see the screenshot previewer, but opening the theme itself with the game, just empty fields, even if you open in a new tab, the image is not loaded.
Sorry for my English.
I dont see even image preview's... I'm tried chrome firefox opera, nothing work... its not a browser issue at least for me. Its problem from my ethernet provider. Or this is site problem with servers.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh thank god, so I wasn't the only one with this issue. I started having this problem from a couple of hours ago, and seems (so far) there's no way to fix it, using Chrome, I don't know if this wouldn't be the case with Opera, Firefox or Edge and other browsers.