Pictures & Screenshots are not loading in the thread

obake

Oct 4, 2017
Some images like signatures and some of the covers are loading for me but none of the game screenshots till now

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It works!

If you work with Chrome, make sure when deleting cache and cookies that you delete them completely!
Chrome offers options for which past period they should be deleted, the default is set to 24 hours.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
You're right....
The certificate is still expired, so I'm now puzzled as to why everything is working again for me.
But even in Chrome only, Edge doesn't work

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
You're right....
The certificate is still expired, so I'm now puzzled as to why everything is working again for me.
But even in Chrome only, Edge doesn't work
Yeah, I've also tried on other browsers and it doesn't work either.
Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get fixed.

Reactions: Xanax1488

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
same here. i can't even upload an image anymore (an error appears, using chrome). A fix would be awesome :)

-Blondie bear
(update: alright, like someone said before. if you open ion new tab and allow it, it works for every image to show up again.)

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
Temporary fix for Chrome (PC)

Try open any random attached image in your new tab or just use this one and when you found the "Your connection is not private" screen, click on the [Advanced] and click the proceed to attachments.f95zone.to (unsafe) at the bottom. That would open the image.
Now go find random thread on this site and see if their images load or not. If not, clear your browser's cache and reload the site.

Do it at your own risk or wait until admin fix the SSL certificate.

Bandun

Jul 12, 2017
For me my Browser states that the certificate from this Website has expired on 03.03.2022

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Temporary fix for Chrome (PC)

Try open any random attached image in your new tab or just use this one and when you found the "Your connection is not private" screen, click on the [Advanced] and click the proceed to attachments.f95zone.to (unsafe) at the bottom. That would open the image.
Now go find random thread on this site and see if their images load or not. If not, clear your browser's cache and reload the site.

Do it at your own risk or wait until admin fix the SSL certificate.
I don't see anything about proceeding...

junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
I don't see anything about proceeding...
Hmm. Maybe you turned on the Enhanced Protection of your browser? Try to open your browser security settings chrome://settings/security in new tab and make sure to pick Standard Protection.

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Hmm. Maybe you turned on the Enhanced Protection of your browser? Try to open your browser security settings chrome://settings/security in new tab and make sure to pick Standard Protection.
Thanks! I had enhanced protection on like you said I might.
Edit: I was too quick to think it was resolved for me. I still can't continue.

yeheboi69

Oct 22, 2021
I think the security certificate of the webpage "attachments.f95zone.to"s which handles all the thread's images & snapshots is outdated. And our browsers don't allow unsecured websites displayed to us.

THE SOLUTION IS TO DISABLE THE SECURITY FEATURE OF YOUR BROWSER(RISKY) OR THE ADMINS UPDATE THE WEBPAGE'S CONFIDENTIALS.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Better wait for official fix than temporary ones