Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
from dev discord
---
Clyde - Today at 5:30 PM
idea for pregnancy in our game.. Dominic gets Lauren pregnant 7-8 weeks before the daughters come around, she'd have a little bump.. not sure on how early lactation starts though.. random google says can start as early as 7 but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
---

thoughts?

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Clyde - Today at 5:41 PM
not sure, not many games have it. is usually 'end game' with some scenes of late pregnancy sex
if introduced the way i'm thinking about, wouldn't be 'end game' and she would just get a bigger bump during the game... don't need late stage sex imo
--

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Food for thought..

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@DarthSeduction Thoughts? Since we are using 'Harapeko Chara' as a sub-characteristic for Hitomi. :D View attachment 86635
Sierra would make a good Bokukko or Orekko, what with being the martial artist of the group. Personally of the two I'd go with boku, but meh.

Chione I might write as somewhere in between Dandera and Hajidere. She shouldn't be as shy as Hinata, nor should she be as quiet as Yuki, who are the characters pictured for the respective types. It would be odd for her to be too affectionate, and would, honestly, make things too easy. You might also wanna add some Ojousama to her, just to give her an air of maturity.

Aella (that's the name of the bordello girl right?) would be great as a Kuudere. Reading the description I'm immediately thinking of Yin, and given her darker past it would be great if she was similarly emotionless except when dealing with MC and eventually any of the daughters she becomes close to.

I was thiking of what it would be like if Sadie, the girlfriends daughter, was an Imouto C-type, only, the helpless older brother was her mother, who I'd write as a Dameko. That's just a thought ofc, if you have your own ideas here go for them.

I'd write Danae as something between a Mayadera and a Jimekko. Since she's a villain character it would be appropriate, the only problem with Jimekko being that she'd need her own following, meaning more minor characters... that said they wouldn't have to be fleshed out... you could literally rip off mean girls for them.

The kouhai twins should probably be Imouto A-Types, but I'd make one a little more shy, and the other more outgoing. Both affectionate to Sierra, but different in how they show it.

That's all I have... for now.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Sierra would make a good Bokukko or Orekko, what with being the martial artist of the group. Personally of the two I'd go with boku, but meh.

Chione I might write as somewhere in between Dandera and Hajidere. She shouldn't be as shy as Hinata, nor should she be as quiet as Yuki, who are the characters pictured for the respective types. It would be odd for her to be too affectionate, and would, honestly, make things too easy. You might also wanna add some Ojousama to her, just to give her an air of maturity.

Aella (that's the name of the bordello girl right?) would be great as a Kuudere. Reading the description I'm immediately thinking of Yin, and given her darker past it would be great if she was similarly emotionless except when dealing with MC and eventually any of the daughters she becomes close to.

I was thiking of what it would be like if Sadie, the girlfriends daughter, was an Imouto C-type, only, the helpless older brother was her mother, who I'd write as a Dameko. That's just a thought ofc, if you have your own ideas here go for them.

I'd write Danae as something between a Mayadera and a Jimekko. Since she's a villain character it would be appropriate, the only problem with Jimekko being that she'd need her own following, meaning more minor characters... that said they wouldn't have to be fleshed out... you could literally rip off mean girls for them.

The kouhai twins should probably be Imouto A-Types, but I'd make one a little more shy, and the other more outgoing. Both affectionate to Sierra, but different in how they show it.

That's all I have... for now.
Sadie (realname)\Aella is the bordello girl :D
Riza is the girlfriend's (Lauren's) daughter
Will take a look at the personalities when I get home, thank you for the tips :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Looking at the personalities looks good to me.
----
Major:
Hitomi - +Deredere+/Harapeko Chara
Sierra - Bokukko/Orekko
Chione - Dandere/Hajidere/Ojousama
Lauren (Mr. Basile's Girlfriend) - +Onee-san C-Type+/Dameko
Riza (Lauren's Daughter) - +Cool Beauty+/Imouto C-Type

Addition:
Helena (Dean) - Sadodere
----
Minor:
Olivia (Twin One) - +Deredere+/Imouto A-Type
Sophia (Twin Two) - +Dandere+/Imouto A-Type
Danae - Ijimekko/Mayadere
Sadie/Aella - Kuudere

Addition:
Rebekka (Lifeguard) - Eronna
----

Last edited:

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Brianna - Cafe Barista -OR- Corner Store Clerk for Hitomi

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That'd work as well, but figure some dark elements would be interesting.. might even give Sadie her own game at some point ;)

That'll work make it more plausible as well.. OR the new girl can be a girlfriend that the MC's girlfriend was hiding and for their anniversary she could tell him about her and ask if he wants to take the new girls virginity so she's a little more into the story than just a 'fuck once' at the swingers club
If you are doing that make sure it is tasteful i said before not a fan of buying virginity maybe a gift from the wife for some reason the wife finds a virgin as a gift an hope the girl that she finds stays around in the game. If the wife is gonna do that than she would have no issue with a harem.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Manami (the asian girl) is Lauren's (the male protag's girlfriend) girlfriend :D .. no buying or selling virginites.. also Lauren will have some special news before her anniversary with Dominic (will add a spoiler if you want :D ).. but yea the girlfriend has no issues with harems or swinging :D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Manami (the asian girl) is Lauren's (the male protag's girlfriend) girlfriend :D .. no buying or selling virginites.. also Lauren will have some special news before her anniversary with Dominic (will add a spoiler if you want :D ).. but yea the girlfriend has no issues with harems or swinging :D
Can players name the MC? and some things i would like in the game.
1. MC eating ass an anal and depends how weird you want to get maybe even a little food play eat a banana out of a girls ass (think i said ass eating an anal added the food stuff also i laughed when typing it)
2. Asian virgin (i said this already)
3. Harem (if done nicely as in treating all the girls good)
4. wake up sex MC awakes from getting a BJ or something like that. Also sleeping in the same bed with wife or other girls.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
We are doing 4 protag's but shouldn't be a problem to let players name the male protag.. least the first name anyway, since part of the game requires the surname to be 'Basile'
1. anal play is counted in the 'anal sex' tag - shouldn't be a problem
2. already added - Manami is the virgin asian ;)
3. yep, will definitely be a route
4. somnophilia (sleep sex) is planned

the father -Dominic (currently)- and the three daughters -Hitomi, Sierra and Chione- will be the protag's, the girls names will stay, but no reason the father's couldn't be player choice :D

op has been updated a bit if you haven't looked recently
View attachment 84461
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--
Overview:
This story centers around a father of three beautiful eighteen year old daughters to three different women. Due to his Casanova lifestyle as a photographer he wasn't in their lives as infants, and only got to spend some small amount of time with them as children. Now, all three, never knowing of one another's existence, end up in the same university, the largest in the country, where they meet and put together the similarities between their fathers. This pushes them to seek him out and leads us into a world of daddy issue fueled sexual adventures. (Thanks @DarthSedition )​

--

Please read through the discussion so you have a better idea of where we are currently, will add some of the scattered info into the OP when i have time.

Will update if anything changes and add ones for other characters when available.

Disclaimer: @Xander 'Clyde' Salvatore and @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore have full time jobs, so the game will be a while..

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
We are doing 4 protag's but shouldn't be a problem to let players name the male protag.. least the first name anyway, since part of the game requires the surname to be 'Basile'

the father -Dominic (currently)- and the three daughters -Hitomi, Sierra and Chione- will be the protag's, the girls names will stay, but no reason the father's couldn't be player choice :D

Another good one may be when the wife or another girl is showering you walk in and start fucking her and an Orgy would be cool also.
Read the overview and sounds good i like how they all find out they have the same father and they all go meet him kinda interested in finding out more why the MC was not around more with his kids.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
sadly there is no 'shower sex' tag, but i like the shower idea :D
orgy idea could a possibly on the harem

--
the father is a studio photographer, at the time he was at the studio where he 'meet and fucked' the mothers
the mother's being models they moved to three different studios, so that the father had to adopt a traveling lifestyle to see the girls at all, which he only found out about after the girls were each three years or so old
since he didn't have much in the way of money he had to keep getting photography jobs at different studios around the country, around the middle school years each mother/daughter moved to yet three move separate towns
which made him loose contact with them and the mother's didn't try to get back in contact
in the end he didn't get much contact with his daughters but they did each get some time with him at least enough that they don't hate him for 'loosing contact'
--
something along those lines..

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Can players name the MC? and some things i would like in the game.
1. MC eating ass an anal and depends how weird you want to get maybe even a little food play eat a banana out of a girls ass (think i said ass eating an anal added the food stuff also i laughed when typing it)
2. Asian virgin (i said this already)
3. Harem (if done nicely as in treating all the girls good)
4. wake up sex MC awakes from getting a BJ or something like that. Also sleeping in the same bed with wife or other girls.

Not sure i like the idea of food + anal though... Food + pussy would be better..