MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Noticed now and I don't think it was documented anywhere but some of the repeatable scenes with Evelyn were remade like Evelyn sleeping on couch and Friday drinking scenario.
Even though the sleep sex was consensual people felt it was "rapey" so I guess it was remade with her being awake now instead?
Same for the anal scene during the drunk scenarios has her being awake and aware now instead of passed out and waking up during.
Probably more scenes remade like this but didn't check them all. Only other I could find that maybe was remade but im not sure on was Monica sleeping blowjob and Chan-Mi revenge scene.
Didn't replay the game from the start in a long time so might be alot more remade that has not been put into the changelog.

CraneCaran81

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone else experiencing this in the gallery? I know that's not how the options should be. Works fine in the cheat mod gallery but the events there end prematurely 1715134494330.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else experiencing this in the gallery? I know that's not how the options should be. Works fine in the cheat mod gallery but the events there end prematurely
what version? win, linux, mac? compressed or uncompressed?

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes