• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
well not exactly true, has to share for example skylar with fiona and vice versa.
There is no vice versa :D In previous event you had decision. You talked with Fiona and you had chance to decide. There are two variations of this event. it was purely your choice. Yes i know, its easy to overlook it, also who sane would ever pick choice called less hardcore, that sounds like a insult :D I had already talk with Moochie about it. To make it clear for everyone. This will have to be slightly reworked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no vice versa :D In previous event you had decision. You talked with Fiona and you had chance to decide. There are two variations of this event. it was purely your choice. Yes i know, its easy to overlook it, also who sane would ever pick choice called less hardcore, that sounds like a insult :D I had already talk with Moochie about it. To make it clear for everyone. This will have to be slightly reworked.
well mc sorta shares that so called sorceress with fiona etc. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
His? You have been around long enough to know Moochie is a she.
Also we have long passed characters being involved with their family. Lina and Risa would not even be the 2nd or 3rd...
didn't know since devs genders aren't really discussed here.

yes mc fucks his sister and mommy and patreon has let it slide so far but lina and risa who are truly sisters might just be thing which breaks camel's back since mc etc are on grey area.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
mc fucks his sister and mommy and patreon has let it slide so far
MC is convinced that he and Rachel were adopted.

One of the later sequences suggests otherwise however. Nothing is official yet.

I think they'll let Risa and Lina slip, incest is forbidden for reasons that don't affect them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC is convinced that he and Rachel were adopted.

One of the later sequences suggests otherwise however. Nothing is official yet.

I think they'll let Risa and Lina slip, incest is forbidden for reasons that don't affect them.
like said, grey area/walking on thin line/poor camel's back.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
didn't know since devs genders aren't really discussed here.

yes mc fucks his sister and mommy and patreon has let it slide so far but lina and risa who are truly sisters might just be thing which breaks camel's back since mc etc are on grey area.
There is an entire storyline based on a character who fucked her biological dad. As I said Lina and Risa getting involved with each other would not even be the 2nd or 3rd time a character had blood relations.

I don't even have to touch the entire MC/Evelyn/Rachel bit to debate this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi everyone!

I am writing you this message as a precaution. The fact is that there is a very immodest chance that our channel will sooner or later be banned, God knows for what reason. So please keep in mind that we also have a page on . Please don't lose us. Even after a possible ban, we will still continue to develop Photo Hunt and adult games in general.

But what will happen to the game? Well, it's very simple. If in 3 months (which is how long, apparently, the banned page on Patreon will remain idle, after which the owner of the page will have to get rid of the “objectionable” content), we gain at least 80% of the income that we receive on Patreon, then the development of the game will not be much different from the current course. Otherwise, we will have to significantly speed up development, literally rushing through all the content, leaving only the vital things to the main story (even so, in a much smaller amount). Most likely, we will have to rework the existing content of the game (“soften the rough edges”), after which we will upload the game to itch.io and Steam. Alas, the final form of the game will feel like the latest seasons of Game of Thrones xD (best case scenario). Then, we will begin development of the next project by returning to Patreon.

By the way, speaking of bans. One of our friends, tremmyGames, has just returned to Patreon! He's been developing games since 2016, he got banned on Patreon and now he opens a new page! You can check his new project here using the links:
| | | | | | |

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1 dev got page suspended due bdsm content on sexclub (bdsm allegedly not being consensual) so whatever is reason this time (lina and risa kissing pic?) is just 1 more thing on pile.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes