• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 22, 2018
I tried to find the text and images within the Unity resources and it's like a maze in there... Unity is a big pile of code that is completely unnecessary for a visual novel type of game. Still can't run this game in order to play it... VERY frustrating!

Reactions: Arcane666

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
v0.2 (only important changes)
Story:
-Monica's romance route introduced
-Monica's blackmail route slightly extended
-Fiona's route introduced
-Lina's route slightly continued
-A new important character introduced (Liam)

Mechanics:
-Save system
-Two ways of game over. If you skip your classes and if you don't have money to repay your debt
-Phone in which you can find some additional content with the girls, but first you must buy and give a phone to a girl

Bug Fixes:
-Game crash when you are getting footjob in the headmistress' office in Lina's storyline
-A few minor bugs, portrait missings

Gameplay:
-Now it's easier to get Monica in a good mood in the school
-Three shops
-Three new locations (Mall, Dormitory, Monica's house)
-Storehouse is now available only in the morning
-All earnings are increased
the crash when you are getting the footjob in office is NOT fixed. It still crashes the game. Thanks for this interesting game.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
holy shit these save file actually contain all of the script that you have seen so far in them this is kinda baffling

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
holy shit these save file actually contain all of the script that you have seen so far in them this is kinda baffling
At one point my save reached 900MB. That's simply unacceptable and this causes the game to lock up.

if someone find a way to make a cheated save please tell.
Just edit your save file using a text editor. Here's a fresh save with 100 stats and 1 million money.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
The biggest issue in this game is not being able to save. I clicked on "save state" and then when I loaded it, it took me somewhere else completely and I had to re-do all the things I already did. Until this game has a way to save, then this is pretty much shit.

Reactions: rockaducka

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
The biggest issue in this game is not being able to save. I clicked on "save state" and then when I loaded it, it took me somewhere else completely and I had to re-do all the things I already did. Until this game has a way to save, then this is pretty much shit.
The save state brings you back to the last time you were in home. Ending each time (morning, day, evening) period brings you back there. Anything you do in between gets lost if you load.

The BIGGEST issue with the save is how bloated it becomes after playing a few minutes. It saves everything you do.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes