RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Hope dev worked out on saving system, since it was not implemented in first release.

There is new post on dev patreon, 0.2 update should've been released on 18th, but still nothing it seems.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
v0.2 (only important changes)
Story:
-Monica's romance route introduced
-Monica's blackmail route slightly extended
-Fiona's route introduced
-Lina's route slightly continued
-A new important character introduced (Liam)

Mechanics:
-Save system
-Two ways of game over. If you skip your classes and if you don't have money to repay your debt
-Phone in which you can find some additional content with the girls, but first you must buy and give a phone to a girl

Bug Fixes:
-Game crash when you are getting footjob in the headmistress' office in Lina's storyline
-A few minor bugs, portrait missings

Gameplay:
-Now it's easier to get Monica in a good mood in the school
-Three shops
-Three new locations (Mall, Dormitory, Monica's house)
-Storehouse is now available only in the morning
-All earnings are increased

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
Can anyone upload a CG? I've missed that 100$ bullshit due to the weekly stealing of money (which is a horrible grinding bullshit idea of a game over scenario imho) and I'm sure not going to regrind everything again for that. Either that or someone make a cheat option for money and stats

Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone upload a CG? I've missed that 100$ bullshit due to the weekly stealing of money (which is a horrible grinding bullshit idea of a game over scenario imho) and I'm sure not going to regrind everything again for that. Either that or someone make a cheat option for money and stats
It's a Unity game, you should just be able to use Cheat Engine to modify the money and stats.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Overview:
The story is happening around your character, who was unwilingly sent to his mother house. The city you have known before is now like different - so much has changed. Above all, after just one mistake you lost your siblings trust. No money, no love, only your new camera and desire to turn things upside down...​
maybe add incest tag?

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Add a clock or calendar saying what time and day is should be a good idea. You cannot plan your savings if you are constantly under the menace of game over when suddenly the black guy appears asking your money.

Also be forced to give forever 135$ each 2 weeks for a simple camera seems a strange and forced idea.

Some tips about how much content is locked should be a good idea too. I am raising stats maybe too much just because I don´t know if I am missing some content and need to keep playing.

Hope the game keeps improving. Needs a lot of work, but foundations are solid.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes