glaxio

Aug 4, 2017
first talk to guys in school bathroom then go to the dude in alley, mask is not in his store its a talk option when you meet him

Reactions: Paapi

no11

Sep 20, 2017
I said this once before and really did not get any reaction. Does it not bother anyone that Rachel (a virgin) wants some extra spending money so she decides to get a job as a prostitute? I was disappointed that the change log says that the Rachel's RM material was expanded. I wish it was possible for her to quit the job. In the game she does say that she does not like the job because of what she has to do there. Her family seems to be wealthy. It doesn't make any sense. Personally, I think the game should have an NTR tag. Rachel is having a sexual relationship with a stranger that she believes is not MC. The Red Maiden content was the only thing that kept me from financially supporting this game. I think that the only thing that salvages this content is for Rachel to say that she knew that her "John" was MC the entire time and that is why she stayed there, although that does not fix the ridiculous story line that she took the job in the first place.
I don't think the game would have NTR tag because of that. And in the latest version, in romance route MC is trying to make her quit the job, though it's near the end of Red Maiden contents. But I agree that Rachel's story is ridiculous, work as a prostitute to earn money to become more popular? If her job is found out, she will be very "popular" at school. In my opinion, Rachel's story is weak compared to other's, especially Lina's. In Lina route, MC actually cared about Lina, however in Rachel romance route, or i would say less jerk route, i don't see that. And the excuse" she knew that it was the MC" will not work, because obviously she didn't like it and was scared that she would lose her virginity at work, so she decided to lose it to MC.

By the way, i have an idea about Rachel romance story. Make her does not really know all the things she has to do at Red Maiden, and when MC comes there the first time, he reveals himself, scolds her and explains about her job. However, she signed a contract so she can't quit yet. And since MC now can pay off the stupid camera debt, the dev can make him have to pay for Rachel's exclusiveness. That means MC must work hard at day and dangerous at night, and Rachel somehow finds out. This way MC shows that he cared about Rachel, and the dream scene at work can become true. And Red Maiden scenes can still happen when their relationship developed but at a slower pace.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think the game would have NTR tag because of that. And in the latest version, in romance route MC is trying to make her quit the job, though it's near the end of Red Maiden contents. But I agree that Rachel's story is ridiculous, work as a prostitute to earn money to become more popular? If her job is found out, she will be very "popular" at school. In my opinion, Rachel's story is weak compared to other's, especially Lina's. In Lina route, MC actually cared about Lina, however in Rachel romance route, or i would say less jerk route, i don't see that. And the excuse" she knew that it was the MC" will not work, because obviously she didn't like it and was scared that she would lose her virginity at work, so she decided to lose it to MC.

By the way, i have an idea about Rachel romance story. Make her does not really know all the things she has to do at Red Maiden, and when MC comes there the first time, he reveals himself, scolds her and explains about her job. However, she signed a contract so she can't quit yet. And since MC now can pay off the stupid camera debt, the dev can make him have to pay for Rachel's exclusiveness. That means MC must work hard at day and dangerous at night, and Rachel somehow finds out. This way MC shows that he cared about Rachel, and the dream scene at work can become true. And Red Maiden scenes can still happen when their relationship developed but at a slower pace.
Well I agree that it does not really make sense as such, but likely the problem is with the corruption route for Rachel. That route does need those sex scenes and others, but if had taken romance route away from that then dev would have somehow had to make as many sex and story scenes for romance path. Slowing game down even more.

Also agree it is high time Evelyn puts out a bit more, the setup has been there for a year already and if we first need to wait every other route it will be three more years. :p At least throw us a bone and let her story keep moving forward, Dev always has the Evelyn/Rachel threesome and other threesomes there to keep us interested.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes