EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Philana, a former noble, lives peacefully in the mountains with her childhood friend, Lily. Their lives were peaceful and fulfilling, but one day Philana finds Lily collapsed and weak. Lily started getting sick several years ago. To recover, she will need to take an experimental medicine, the Elixer. Being an alchemist herself, Lily was gathering the materials to create the medicine, but her body has finally reached its limit. Philana, heartbroken from the sight of Lily weak and ill, swears to find the necessary materials and leaves the house. There are just two things she needs now. Although Lily claims that the final ingredients aren’t all that valuable, Philana isn’t the only person who’s out looking for them…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-09
Release Date: 2023-12-09
Original Title: フィラーナと命の薬
Developer: Saki Minoru
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Store: -
Size: 888 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
Full Save

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 20.png 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
based on the dlsite images, there's a loli version of her. Is it only one scene or is it a mode you can turn on and have it apply everywhere?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hm. I don't find the idea of going on a whoring spree while my friend is sick very hot.
They sure picked quite the wrong story to go with this. :whistle::coffee:
I mean, if my understanding is correct, she's not TRYING to go on a whoring spree or anything like that...

It kind of happens to her because hentai worlds like the one she lives in are filled with super horny bastards and rape-monsters looking for hot sloots... and guess what she is?

Now, whether she ends up corrupted into going on a whoring spree...

Well... that's just more delicious for me, since then it's not just "slutification" and instead you get actual corruption in the mix... which is honestly rare in H-games. I don't care how much people equate the two as the same thing, they're really not.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Why even make an effort to click on the game, read the tags, write the message and then announcing your leave if the game doesn't go according to your taste? This is not an airport u idiot, if u don't wanna play then just shut ur mouth next time...
I asked wheter the game is mainly based on rape or not because I don't like rape, so I would like it to be a minor part of it. I also said that I would like to play it instead of skipping it, and now I'm waiting for someone to properly answer my question instead of simply leaving because (again) I would like to play it. If you don't want to properly read what I wrote and answer politely, then just shut ur mouth next time.

Super_Captain

Jan 14, 2021
Why even make an effort to click on the game, read the tags, write the message and then announcing your leave if the game doesn't go according to your taste? This is not an airport u idiot, if u don't wanna play then just shut ur mouth next time...
A lot of people on here are just sick of the cliche rapey mindbreak corruption rpgm shit that gets pumped out on a regular basis. Sometimes hard to tell if people have overtagged and there’s a non-rape path.

We haven’t had a harem and/or romance rpgm for a while. No ones fault obviously but many are waiting for a decent non-rape/corruption rpgm so drop into these and try to figure out how to play it in line with their interest.

Seems like Japanese devs have just given up at this point. Every game is exactly the fucking same…

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
A lot of people on here are just sick of the cliche rapey mindbreak corruption rpgm shit that gets pumped out on a regular basis. Sometimes hard to tell if people have overtagged and there’s a non-rape path.

We haven’t had a harem and/or romance rpgm for a while. No ones fault obviously but many are waiting for a decent non-rape/corruption rpgm so drop into these and try to figure out how to play it in line with their interest.

Seems like Japanese devs have just given up at this point. Every game is exactly the fucking same…
I agree actually. I'm not opposed to this kind of thing but it's been forever since we had a slow corruption game or maybe a pure romance path.

Not everything has to be hardcore degradation sextuple penetration gangbang for every scene.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

this is just an opinion, without evidence, it's just another RPG game, they don't have to look into it. if they don't like it don't play it.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I agree actually. I'm not opposed to this kind of thing but it's been forever since we had a slow corruption game or maybe a pure romance path.

Not everything has to be hardcore degradation sextuple penetration gangbang for every scene.
also true, however, it's just a game. there are a lot others than just this. i mean it'd be fine if you know, there was a 1 time only thing, but you don't have to express your frustration. it's not gonna change a completed game.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes