• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Sooo... When's the DLSite release?
Itch.io and Steam ain't an option for me.
it was received by them yesterday, no idea if it will pass censorship review but if it doesnt ima be mad because i reused some textures from the censored sylphy 1
though i might have forgotten to censor dimitri monroe

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I thought you only get full release when you backed before it was published.
the link is still up for this month, odds are i'll leave it next month too
because having a link to a patreon folder in a post was less effort than mailing everyone the link personally

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

dlsite version dropped, cba making an uncensor patch yet

crazylover94

Feb 1, 2018
is there another way to buy it from you, steam buy doesnt work for me (also not via vpn), on itch.io it only works with credit card ( i dont have one), dlsite has currently problems with buying points via paypal and on patreon ive got blocked

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is there another way to buy it from you, steam buy doesnt work for me (also not via vpn), on itch.io it only works with credit card ( i dont have one), dlsite has currently problems with buying points via paypal and on patreon ive got blocked
the patreon link is still up, and i'll be doing a small update soon, so it will also be up next month

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
im stuck in this game with things, how can i proceed the office level when im in the basement.
find the ice-b-gone
melt ice
restore power
meet the main baddy in the cryo room
lure him into 2 traps (you can stun them with hookshot)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ahh thank you, and how can i win the battle against dimitri, because i always lose.
make him cum every 4th turn, just after he UOH's
use handcuffs if you cant raise him to 100 that turn

you dont need to beat him though, i dont even think doing so is the quickest way to beat the scenario (though it does beat grinding for the vip room)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote