• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
wishlisting hasnt been going well so far, got the worst amount today with just 17, so i have no idea when i'll make it to 1k
currently at 352/1000 so please consider wishlisting it even if you plan on pirating it

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
wishlisting hasnt been going well so far, got the worst amount today with just 17, so i have no idea when i'll make it to 1k
currently at 352/1000 so please consider wishlisting it even if you plan on pirating it
when steam version gonna get released btw

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
steam release is later today

but for now ive launched it on itch

Jul 5, 2021
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but should I buy the itch bundle with all the games or the glasses bundle on Steam? Cause the glasses bundle has all but two of the games I wanted to buy (I'm fine with buying them separately) plus achievements, but I was told the itch bundle is cheaper.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but should I buy the itch bundle with all the games or the glasses bundle on Steam? Cause the glasses bundle has all but two of the games I wanted to buy (I'm fine with buying them separately) plus achievements, but I was told the itch bundle is cheaper.
all the games means more money for me
and you get more games

how much is the glasses bundle now?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The glasses bundle is $24.72 right now cause of discounts.
hmmm its a tricky one then
if you only want the games that are in the glasses bundle its definitely better value

its hard to raise the price of the everything bundle now its at 69usd

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Is anyone going to share the game here? would like to try it first before buying.
you can easily beat the game in under 2 hours and refund if youre not happy (steam)
though its easier to think less of something after youve consumed it

currently only 6% played it longer than 2 hours

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
grab myself a copy idk whats the different between steam and itch.io release but ok
be sure to actually post a steam review btw, as someone who actually bought it, your review matters to steams algorhythm and my curator and free key ones dont

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
be sure to actually post a steam review btw, as someone who actually bought it, your review matters to steams algorhythm and my curator and free key ones dont
i just leave a review yesterday dunno you seen it or not.
also mind you donate me some steam points pls

Last edited:
Reactions: azurezero
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote